• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Berenstain bears and Fruit of the loom logo

• Thread starter saxon68
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

saxon68

Just another voice in the mix.
Reaction score
So apparently there’s some crazy discussions over these subjects.

I would have sworn it was “Berenstien bears”, and I distinctly remember the fruit of the loom logo having a cornucopia, and apparently I’m wrong.

Was talking to the wife about the bears and she says there is no way it’s always been Berenstain. Like she was angry and yelling about it.

Wikipedia has a page about these and some others, some have even said these are proof of parallel realities… it’s called “the Mandela effect”, as some people remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison, but he didn’t.

Any other examples you can think of?

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Yep, it's been bothering me for years. The only one I might have figured out is Mirror Mirror vs Magic Mirror ... in the movie it says Magic Mirror, but when I was reading the book to my daughter, it read as Mirror Mirror. Could be that people are remembering the way it was read vs what they heard in the movie? The others? I have zero explanation!

Here's a thread I started on this back in 2016 ...

Maggot Brain

Reaction score
this happened to me pretty strong not too long ago.

The Price is Right host Bob Barker's passing ... I SWEAR he died years ago, shortly after he retired from the show. I SWEAR I watched a memorial episode of Price is Right dedicated in Bob's memory... MIND was blown because I've been thinking this for years.

John Madden's passing... Again I SWEAR he passed years ago. I swear I remember a big hoopla about it, his legacy, his Madden video game franchise etc... I was so confused when the news announced recently that he passed.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
It’s not a real conspiracy thread until @Vinsanitizer chimes in.
I just saw this thread now. I was away, but not for as long as I expected.

Otherwise, I've been immersed in the black Book and current politics lately, (yeah, I know), and haven't given much thought to c. theories other than some Joe Rogan-type stuff. I've taken the "UFO's = Paranormal = Demons" topic so far that I arrived at an 8-hour movie that was so deep and so expansive and so WAY WAY far out there, that my head turned into a cheese-topped salty pretzel, and I said "ok Vin, thaaat's enough of this - I've seen and read it all now, enough to write an entire series of my own books". Usually I'm into theories that I find plausible. Old topics like Big Foot, the Loch Ness Monster, NASA Moon Landing Hoax, and Alex Jones (lol! :D) - these are the stuff of boredom to me, because they bear too much hype, controversy, and they lack material and credibility. Whereas, stuff like UFO's and aliens being a deception, and then branching out into other areas such as how that relates to current world events, prophecy, mythology, etc. - that's fascinating to watch these things unfolding right in front of our eyes, right now. Uhmm :hmm:... I don't like the HC's "Ancient Aliens" series - that was cool at first, but that information isn't True North enough for me. They keep saying all those things and the whole time I'm sitting there going, "So what's you're point?... So what's you're point?... So what's you're point?...". :D I'd love to get into some of what I've learned here, but it just seems to default back to life-on-other-planets, Big Foot, and the usual, and to get into that deep of a discussion here on a music forum - it'd be better off having it's own forum. I've thought about starting one many times, but man that'd be too much commitment for me.

So. Anyway. What's with this Berenstein Bears stuff now?? I'm not understanding the topic other than someone mentioned conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
I just saw this thread now. I was away, but not for as long as I expected.

Otherwise, I've been immersed in the black Book and current politics lately, (yeah, I know), and haven't given much thought to c. theories other than some Joe Rogan-type stuff. I've taken the "UFO's = Paranormal = Demons" topic so far that I arrived at an 8-hour movie that was so deep and so expansive and so WAY WAY far out there, that my head turned into a cheese-topped salty pretzel, and I said "ok Vin, thaaat's enough of this - I've seen and read it all now, enough to write an entire series of my own books". Usually I'm into theories that I find plausible. Old topics like Big Foot, the Loch Ness Monster, NASA Moon Landing Hoax, and Alex Jones (lol! :D) - these are the stuff of boredom to me, because they bear too much hype, controversy, and they lack material and credibility. Whereas, stuff like UFO's and aliens being a deception, and then branching out into other areas such as how that relates to current world events, prophecy, mythology, etc. - that's fascinating to watch these things unfolding right in front of our eyes, right now. Uhmm :hmm:... I don't like the HC's "Ancient Aliens" series - that was cool at first, but that information isn't True North enough for me. They keep saying all those things and the whole time I'm sitting there going, "So what's you're point?... So what's you're point?... So what's you're point?...". :D I'd love to get into some of what I've learned here, but it just seems to default back to life-on-other-planets, Big Foot, and the usual, and to get into that deep of a discussion here on a music forum - it'd be better off having it's own forum. I've thought about starting one many times, but man that'd be too much commitment for me.

So. Anyway. What's with this Berenstein Bears stuff now?? I'm not understanding the topic other than someone mentioned conspiracy theories.
Not into conspiracy theories AT ALL, but it's my firm belief that there HAS to be life on other planets.

I mean, c'mon, I was watching NOVA maybe 6 months ago and they were talking about how there are something like 300 thousand or 300 million planets (I forget now) with an atmosphere possibly similar to that of earth, in the correct proximity of a sun to possibly support life.

Understanding that life can breed in many environments, it only seems plausible that there could be life on other planets. Whether single celled organisms or the most technically advanced species...who knows, but there has to be life elsewhere.

I've been interested in other beings since I was a teenager. I remember as a child my dad would say that people who believe in aliens are nuts. I don't believe all of the probing and abduction stuff but who knows?

But with all of the technological advancements employed in space exploration, and the information they've discovered, I believe there has to be some sort of life elsewhere besides earth.

Why should we be so "special" as to assume that we're the only planet in the entire universe to contain life?

That would be like living 2000 years in the past and thinking that the continent you inhabit is the only one with life because you've been unable to explore all of the rest of the continents to prove otherwise.

Just my ²/10 of a cent. :)

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Not into conspiracy theories AT ALL, but it's my firm belief that there HAS to be life on other planets.

I mean, c'mon, I was watching NOVA maybe 6 months ago and they were talking about how there are something like 300 thousand or 300 million planets (I forget now) with an atmosphere possibly similar to that of earth, in the correct proximity of a sun to possibly support life.

Understanding that life can breed in many environments, it only seems plausible that there could be life on other planets. Whether single celled organisms or the most technically advanced species...who knows, but there has to be life elsewhere.

I've been interested in other beings since I was a teenager. I remember as a child my dad would say that people who believe in aliens are nuts. I don't believe all of the probing and abduction stuff but who knows?

But with all of the technological advancements employed in space exploration, and the information they've discovered, I believe there has to be some sort of life elsewhere besides earth.

Why should we be so "special" as to assume that we're the only planet in the entire universe to contain life?

That would be like living 2000 years in the past and thinking that the continent you inhabit is the only one with life because you've been unable to explore all of the rest of the continents to prove otherwise.

Just my ²/10 of a cent. :)
Life from other planets = People of Walmart. I know. I've seen pictures of them on the Internets.
:D

Last edited:

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Wow, ok, here's a new one ...

Did you know that on I Love Lucy, Ricky never said "Lucy, you've got some splainin' to do!"?

Apparently he never said it. Not once. Not a single episode has that phrase.

I can't be the only one who clearly remembers this quite differently.

wakjob

Reaction score
Mandela Effect.... your memories aren't what you think they are.

wakjob

Reaction score
Wow, ok, here's a new one ...

Did you know that on I Love Lucy, Ricky never said "Lucy, you've got some splainin' to do!"?

Apparently he never said it. Not once. Not a single episode has that phrase.

I can't be the only one who clearly remembers this quite differently.

I think you're remembering Billy Crystal doing Ricky in a skit.

Latest posts