• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Curiosity + free returns

• Thread starter Adieu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adieu

Reaction score
China, please impress me

20211004_080509.jpg

PS i just care about frets and neck. Hardware can and will probably be ripped out and modded if the neck is OK.

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not exactly a huge bargain.
Could also get a Squire at the same price point...
upload_2021-10-4_16-18-4.png

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Good luck ... worst case scenario buying a guitar at that price point is that you can always gift it to someone ... a win for you if it works out, and a win for someone else if it doesn't.

Why is the black one so much more money?

Sapient

 
Reaction score
Good luck ... worst case scenario buying a guitar at that price point is that you can always gift it to someone ... a win for you if it works out, and a win for someone else if it doesn't.

Why is the black one so much more money?

Nice Cross, but I believe you meant "best" case scenario? Or was that one just not mentioned but reserved for outright disposal?

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Nice Cross, but I believe you meant "best" case scenario? Or was that one just not mentioned but reserved for outright disposal?

Best case scenario is that he likes the guitar and decides to keep it ... worst case scenario is he doesn't like it, and gifts it to someone else who's happy to get a free guitar. The worst case scenario is still pretty good, as it always feels good to gift something to someone.

Wezie Guitar lover

Reaction score
China, please impress me

View attachment 95678

PS i just care about frets and neck. Hardware can and will probably be ripped out and modded if the neck is OK.
Made in China but parts are Korean made So read on the internet? I belong to the Facebook group. Quality is nice on most of them. Stainless steal frets. Better everything, wood etc.. than a cheap Squire.

61k1RKCuoaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

31774008bd335c0eb4a8f7d1a30273c3.jpg

eart-nk-c1-closeup.jpg

61bthSBkwVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg