des this Peavey Windsor...

• Thread starter stock_hippie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachman

Reaction score
I've listened to very little of his work...one song preview and the amp demos here. The two things are a bit different from each other. In any event I've seen some unlikely bands and performers over the years. You might be surprised by some of the things out there that can find an audience. I don't imagine S-H is the next Carrie Underwood but so what. People sometimes like campy or "edgy" stuff.
Maybe your animus is veiled jealousy?? ;)

Sure, that must be it. I suppose the theory there was, if there were a 'Special' Olympics for over aged, musical (I use the term musical loosely) tranny misfits, S-H 'could be' a gold medal contender? But S-H, 'campy', or 'edgy'? That's reaching, but I'm sure in Fantasyland all things are possible, including turd sandwiches that freshen your breath.

C'mon Lo, get real. If you want to convince yourself that a turd sandwich is great, fine, but-- you're not going to convince me.

Last edited:

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
I'm not trying to convince myself or you of anything. I suspect his music may not be my thing but I've not really heard enough to formulate a strong opinion. I was just offering a "good luck" to another forum member that's all...plus, at least he seems to be writing original tunes which I appreciate...anyhow- ymmv.

zachman

Reaction score
I'm not trying to convince myself or you of anything. I suspect his music may not be my thing but I've not really heard enough to formulate a strong opinion. I was just offering a "good luck" to another forum member that's all...plus, at least he seems to be writing original tunes which I appreciate...anyhow- ymmv.

It's my observation that this guy is a combination of a spoof, troll, and a deluded special ed case, begging for attention.

Perhaps you'll listen to some of the tunes that he's selling as completed work, and we can revisit the topic of why in the world anyone would take this character seriously, at that time.

I am sticking w/ my gut on this one

stock_hippie

Reaction score
Gee whiz..i gave Paul Nash's wife my album yesterday...her husband is the famous country @westren sing from Big Island...and she came in this morning and she said "I really like it!".....and i sound like you know who,,,...? guess!....

zachman

Reaction score
Gee whiz..i gave Paul Nash's wife my album yesterday...her husband is the famous country @westren sing from Big Island...and she came in this morning and she said "I really like it!".....and i sound like you know who,,,...? guess!....

Burp....

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
thats very funny Lo-tek...but what amp should i get?...I'm serious...?

boy, I don't know...not much of a gear head. it seems like maybe you need a low watt amp though? do you usually play smaller places? maybe the SL-5 is okay. you should probably just try a lot of stuff and see what suits you.
I can kinda see you playing that Minnie Pearl amp though :hmm:...it's very cute with the purse and all. maybe you could find one of those old silvertone amps?

zachman

Reaction score
Lo-Tek...youre so cool...should i get SL-5 Marshall?

It occurs to me that at your age, and self proclaimed success-- you should know what you need/require/want-- by now. I mean, how could you not?

How about you concentrate on getting some transportation to get you back & forth from Hawaii to your gigs at the pizza parlor in Fantasyland 1st.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
It occurs to me that at your age, and self proclaimed success-- you should know what you need/require/want-- by now.

How about you concentrate on getting some transportation to get you back & forth from Hawaii to your gigs at the pizza parlor in Fantasyland 1st.

snarky. :lol:

zachman

Reaction score

It's my pragmatic side showing. Besides, last time S-H said that he was recording his new album in December-- for the record company that wanted to "make a band out of him", so that his manager who looks like Johnny Depp can book him some gigs. Last I heard he couldn't do the pizza parlor gig on the Big island because the person who was going to give him a ride wasn't available. Of course, I believe that thread was deleted.

This idiot is a court fool, not minstrel-- clearly though, I would love to see him perform in front of Simon Cowell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izaO5WY5XGM

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
well, sometimes rides fall through. the old adage applies-sh1t happens. simon cowell can get bent anyhow- that friggin' show is junk and would never recognize real art.

zachman

Reaction score
well, sometimes rides fall through. the old adage applies-sh1t happens. simon cowell can get bent anyhow- that friggin' show is junk and would never recognize real art.

Denial is not a river in Egypt, but sure-- we can be positive and discuss unicorns and fantasy topics.

I understand the idea that there's no accounting for taste, so you if you endorse S-H with a yes vote in the musical nomination awards, go right ahead. It's your musical taste, and reputation for having-- or not-- good taste, not mine.

zachman

Reaction score
he needs to complete his transgender surgery ala bruce jenner however, it still won't help any with that guitar playing :lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

E x a c t l y, though a Burka might be cool too.

Like I said, a retarded monkey w/ broken fingers could do as well as what has been displayed by this guy playing a guitar, if that's what you can call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts