des this Peavey Windsor...

• Thread starter stock_hippie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jack daniels

Reaction score
Stock Hippie after the operation, only he's not the pretty one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke6KUtcG9jY[/ame]

zachman

Reaction score
New recommendation for the song title, "Turn that guitar off".

IF S-H is indulging in the following brand of humor, fine. It isn't music, as such, but fine. I'm sure it'll provide him a means to get attention, though those who don't distinguish between positive and negative attention, have mental issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7yb3792ViM

If that's true:

original_zps02ebb4b7.jpg

stock_hippie

Reaction score
well gee whiz...i just got an email from joey...he's the engineer at Front Line Recording Studio...he can record us next week...im so excited...he has a lot of soul...and he said he likes my voice...yipeeee

zachman

Reaction score
well gee whiz...i just got an email from joey...he's the engineer at Front Line Recording Studio...he can record us next week...im so excited...he has a lot of soul...and he said he likes my voice...yipeeee

No............... You didn't.

Now, the trick is turning that into profit. I can't imagine the business guy making money off you to book his studio, at the hourly rate-- would tell you not to.

So, you're not recording in SF now, rather Florida instead of here in Hawaii? To cut costs? I swear, delusional at best.

It's people like you who turn forums into a troll pit, which I've seen-- tends to drive away knowledgeable forum members who don't need to put up w/ kindergarten level bs, to the detriment of those who may otherwise benefit.

I am done with you. Best of luck w/ your therapy

Last edited:

Lo-Tek

Reaction score

Congratulations- sounds like a nice deal. Doesn't leave you much time to find that Crate though. ;)
You might have to mooch a ride up to Tone Mountain to see Zach. :lol:

zachman

Reaction score
Wow, lots of ugly stuff in this thead. :ugh:

Agreed.

I will not be posting here much any more, as I just don't suffer the silly factor well. I mean, I tried to help S-H, and a few others previously, and got suckered into thinking they were really searching for solutions/info, but then realized they were either totally delusional or just yanking everyone's chain, so I thought that wasn't a valuable use of my time, nor did it make me feel good about offering continued assistance, with something I take seriously, and that I've worked hard at my whole life.

Anyway, for those of you who know me, and would like to discuss gear solutions, feel free to PM me

Merry Christmas to all

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
Agreed.

I will not be posting here much any more, as I just don't suffer the silly factor well. I mean, I tried to help S-H, and a few others previously, and got suckered into thinking they were really searching for solutions/info, but then realized they were either totally delusional or just yanking everyone's chain, so I thought that wasn't a valuable use of my time, nor did it make me feel good about offering continued assistance, with something I take seriously, and that I've worked hard at my whole life.

Anyway, for those of you who know me, and would like to discuss gear solutions, feel free to PM me

Merry Christmas to all

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

yeah, your negativity and insults were very helpful. kudos. :lol:

zachman

Reaction score
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

yeah, your negativity and insults were very helpful. kudos. :lol:

and Merry Christmas to you too, my passive aggressive, instigator of a friend. I know you and I have gone at it in the past, and I've tried to be civil to you none the less, but I'm done w/ this silliness, and trying to be diplomatic w/ the likes of you, who seem interested in/excited by continuing to fan the flames of discord and controversy, and stirring up the crap for your own amusement. It's boring, and juvenile akin to the noobs/tools at UG forum or HC forum. This place would be much cooler if you cut it out.

Mr Jones

Reaction score
Mr. Stock Hippie , look what you caused , didn't you just get back from a vacation on the other forum for the same sh-t ?

slide222

Reaction score
les dawson used to do an act in this kinda vein, but with a piano - check him out on youtube
"les dawson plays piano" they could be related

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts