Do you believe in UFOs?

• Thread starter Alligatorbling
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trident

Reaction score
Most of the Dr.’s I work with have me fill out their scripts n then they sign them...
Our FDA /DEA is very strict on legible writing for pharmacies.. Most of us Dr.’s have very bad writing skills, but not mine..

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh gosh... My grammar n english lack badly.. I say n spell things how they sound.. When I was in Med school my poor professors.. My writing is on point though.. The grammar is just “Horrific”...

Yeah, everyone has their talent(s). That's what makes the world go around. I was very good in English language and should have learned other languages, but by that time I was preoccupied with Rock stardom. These guys who are great with math... I can manage money and numbers quite well (that's more about organizing and prioritizing), but I need a calculator to add 17 and 36. I also hated American history, but now I wish I'd cared more back then. Back to math... it's always been odd to me how many musicians suck at math, yet they're very good musicians, which has a lot to do with math. Fibonacci.

Spiral out. Keep going.

Last edited:

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Look.....Its Good n Plenty candy in the skies:headbanger:

giphy.gif

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh gosh... My grammar n english lack badly.. I say n spell things how they sound.. When I was in Med school my poor professors.. My writing is on point though.. The grammar is just “Horrific”...

Wait. You went to med school but you failed English comp.

The heck am I going to do with you Tri?

Trident

Reaction score
Got any plans for the holiday weekend?
Probably just do some grillin here @ the palace and enjoy the cement pond...
And honestly I am delivering “Pizza’s” to my local fire dept to say “Thanks for all you do”...
Its something I do on holidays for the whole team.....
One of my Navy team members became a firefighter after we served in the gulf, so I have taken to our first responders since....One day one of them might just save my crazy ass:usa: