DSL1H with MiniStack cabinets

• Thread starter vonjet
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

scozz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just an update,…

The last couple of days I’ve been using a Y speaker cable instead of daisy chaining using my two, 1-12 cabs with my Dsl1hr and my Bugera G5. Both amps have only one speaker output.

For some reason doing the daisy chain ended up with one speaker fading in and out intermittently, (only with the Dsl though :shrug: ), so I thought I’d give the Y cable a shot. So far so good, the speaker’s working properly.

If anyone is interested here’s the Y speaker cable,…

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Just an update,…

The last couple of days I’ve been using a Y speaker cable instead of daisy chaining using my two, 1-12 cabs with my Dsl1hr and my Bugera G5. Both amps have only one speaker output.

For some reason doing the daisy chain ended up with one speaker fading in and out intermittently, (only with the Dsl though :shrug: ), so I thought I’d give the Y cable a shot. So far so good, the speaker’s working properly.

If anyone is interested here’s the Y speaker cable,…

I'm betting that there's a problem w/ the connection between the cab's. Even though it doesn't show, w/ the other amp's, it might cause problem down the line - a ticking time bomb...