• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

footswitch disaster or lack thereof

• Thread starter mark 11:11
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mark 11:11

Reaction score
so........
I have purchased an amp to add to the stash [randall rt503 yet to go collect it yet though]
it is missing its footswitch and its some odd din connector ,,,,,,,,
apparantly at some point in the past the previous owner was in a band with someone who used this amp with a marshall footswitch of some kind but no idea which............
any ideas on which or how to bodge a normal 3 button fs to work somehow? i know a techy but knowing what to tell him would make things way easier lol
if not any other ideas? dont mind having to get the socket replaced etc
massive thanks in advance even if it is just laughing at me lol
Mark

2L man

Reaction score
There are few different footswitch standards so first search what your amp use.

This Digitech circuit is quite common "no electronic" three button FS. It use Stereo cable. Switches are "momentary" and DIY components are perhaps $10 plus the price of box.

Digitech FS is perhaps $40 so DIY does not save much.

fs3x-wiring.jpg

mark 11:11

Reaction score
yeah i havnt found anything with the same 6 pin din connector [i think its 6 pin il find out when i collect it] the original switch is well and truely impossible to find at least here in the uk
i did find a schematic for it il see if i can find it again
im led to believe there is a marshall pedal that worked with it but the guy doesnt know which one it was il find the schematic i found yesterday and post a link might help identify it lol

Latest posts