For Mitch and other Gibson Flying V fans

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thoma

Reaction score
Here is a other natural limited edition from 99,figured mahogany. View attachment 138673
This very model inspired me to purchase my first Gibson V back in the day. I walked by this thing for many months in my favorite guitar shop. It never sold, collected dust. And one day I tried it and it fit like a glove. I wanted to purchase it the very next day first thing in the morning. But the darn thing was gone! So I mailordered a 67 reissue. And I was lucky enough to get one even better than the other model that made me a V convert in a heartbeat.

TheLoudness!!

Reaction score
Just snagged this bad boy by trading in my Dean.

Gibson '70s Flying V Mirror Limited-Edition Electric Guitar in Ebony​

I been wanting the mirror V for a while. When they came out, they were $1900. That was cheaper than the regular '70's V. Now these are $2500 like the other V's. Damn it

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
<a href='https://postimg.cc/HVv6Sk53' target='_blank'>IMG-0036

Well with a little help, and a small loan from my employer.. I have finally been able to grab my second V

Same year as my white one, a 2017
I had been curious and checked and my white V is a 2017, not a 2018 ..
My confusion was that I bought it in October of 2018 and just assumed that it was a 18 ..

Kuga

Reaction score
Congrats! Nice axe! How It plays? I'm looking forward for listening on your youtube channel.