• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

For Mitch and other Gibson Flying V fans

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thoma

Reaction score
Here is a other natural limited edition from 99,figured mahogany. View attachment 138673
This very model inspired me to purchase my first Gibson V back in the day. I walked by this thing for many months in my favorite guitar shop. It never sold, collected dust. And one day I tried it and it fit like a glove. I wanted to purchase it the very next day first thing in the morning. But the darn thing was gone! So I mailordered a 67 reissue. And I was lucky enough to get one even better than the other model that made me a V convert in a heartbeat.

TheLoudness!!

Reaction score
Just snagged this bad boy by trading in my Dean.

Gibson '70s Flying V Mirror Limited-Edition Electric Guitar in Ebony​

I been wanting the mirror V for a while. When they came out, they were $1900. That was cheaper than the regular '70's V. Now these are $2500 like the other V's. Damn it

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
<a href='https://postimg.cc/HVv6Sk53' target='_blank'>IMG-0036

Well with a little help, and a small loan from my employer.. I have finally been able to grab my second V

Same year as my white one, a 2017
I had been curious and checked and my white V is a 2017, not a 2018 ..
My confusion was that I bought it in October of 2018 and just assumed that it was a 18 ..

Kuga

Reaction score
Congrats! Nice axe! How It plays? I'm looking forward for listening on your youtube channel.