got any LIVE SHOTS!!!

• Thread starter Steve0525
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sccloser

Reaction score
From our Gig Yesterday. I'm on the left with the LPC, running a 2205 and a 2500 mkiii through 4 cabs. Lead guitar player on the right running a 4010 and an AVT150H through 4 cabs. Insane? Yes, but cool nonetheless!

sccloser-albums-stuff-picture4947-southeastern-way-4-29-2011.jpg

Nebulozny

Reaction score
I could never get volunteers help me behind the amp to do this type of solo, damn you Hendrix!!!

HendrixAmpSmash.jpg

mike mike

Reaction score
It's weird to say, but unless i am playing blues or rock with a friend, the Marshall isn't gonna see much gigging action for a while. it is a pampered studio king now :)

johnfv

Reaction score
I hear you man, my I have a full ATA case for my Plexi. It stays in the nice air conditioned enclosed garage...

Steve0525

Reaction score
It's weird to say, but unless i am playing blues or rock with a friend, the Marshall isn't gonna see much gigging action for a while. it is a pampered studio king now :)

Jimmy Page is on a plane right now to LA getting ready to slap you...something like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERsJ22EzFdY&feature=related]YouTube - family guy: Thats not funny[/ame]