Got robbed selling my amp!!!!

• Thread starter carnada
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MM54

Reaction score
or get one of them combines I posted over in the 6100 thread... that oughta do the job.

But if he demolishes the guy's house, odds are the amp (unless it's been sold, which it probably has been sold fifteen times by now) will be combined as well.

MM54

Reaction score
Excellent point.

Alright carnada, go steal a massive combine and take them all out!

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
The guy likely did you a favor by hanging up on the police. A slap in the face like that could be just the motivation they need to show him who is in charge.

MM54

Reaction score
Alright, I'll buy it this time.

Tomorrow morning before I leave for work I expect a reason that they don't have him yet.

tonefreak

Reaction score
seriously though dude, call up that davesfarm guy on youtube. he's probably got a combine you could borrow!

carnada

Reaction score
So i called again..........and they told me to call tomorrow before 5pm because now I have to find out who the detective is..........

They wont take me seriously because apperently this is not an emergency, and they always say the same shit. When they got to the park after the robbery they didnt care either. FUCK IM PISSED OFFF

lucidspoon

Reaction score
the power amp doesnt look like the one I have, and I have pictures of it with my rig.
The point is that a picture wouldn't prove that it was your equipment, unless you had pictures of the serial number, or some distinguishing mark. You could just as easily have a picture of a POD that you previously sold.

carnada

Reaction score
Im going to the police station right now, its 10:20pm but I dont care, they have to listen to me.

tonefreak

Reaction score
I don't think he stole it from you. I think you stole cash from him... you should have PAID him to take that line 6 off your hands!
lol jk

I still think you need a combine.

lucidspoon

Reaction score
My wife asked me what I've done to protect myself in a situation like this, and I told her that I would make sure to document the serial numbers and whatnot. But then she made the intelligent observation that this wouldn't protect me if something got stolen at a show or something. :hmm: The people who own our practice space supposedly documented all of our equipment for their insurance, but just in case I just went and took pictures of all the serial numbers on my amps and guitar.

Proof you can't always think of everything, so it should be a lesson learned for everybody.

tonefreak

Reaction score
My wife asked me what I've done to protect myself in a situation like this, and I told her that I would make sure to document the serial numbers and whatnot. But then she made the intelligent observation that this wouldn't protect me if something got stolen at a show or something. :hmm: The people who own our practice space supposedly documented all of our equipment for their insurance, but just in case I just went and took pictures of all the serial numbers on my amps and guitar.

Proof you can't always think of everything, so it should be a lesson learned for everybody.

or are you just saying everybody needs a wifee to remind them of those things?

RiverRatt

VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the police are looking for the wrong dude.

napoleon.jpg