Got robbed selling my amp!!!!

• Thread starter carnada
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
:) RIVERRATT a Smartass?

No fucking way.

Carnada, I think he's only a little light on his feet.... it's the Martial Arts training.

:lol::lol: TWIN

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Were going to see TV discussions on this thread soon. Carnada will be famous and there will be a Carnada fund that buys him two vintage Plexi full stacks.
:band:

carnada

Reaction score
guys I know its a line 6 and blah blah blah thats why I was fucking getting rid of it in order to get the Marshall JMP-1!!!!!!!!

and the cops told me to just wait for the detective to call me. because I called them too much and I am annoying them.

Buggs.Crosby

Reaction score
Carnada no offense but in no day in my life would i have let a cracktop looking mother Fucker like him walk away with anything i owned....i would have taken the beating and watch my shit get destroyed before i let someone take my balls.....

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
Banding, Snorkeling, High Speed Line Skipping, Boo
I prepare by just being aware and vigilant, well that and practicing throat punches everynight for 3-5 hours.

When it comes time to defend oneself from a canadian rapper who looks like carrot tops sister, there is really only two ways to go.
1- Beg his friends not to slap you around by the teeter totter in your local park while handing over your line 6 tone blender.
Or,
2- throat punch everyone within a three mile radius.
( I know #2 will offend some of those in this thread from places like Australia and or new foundland, but I dont care. Not only are you not allowed to own guns, you have sex with kangaroos and think yahoo serious was actually serious )

I actually have been working so much on my throat punching style that I stopped playing guitar and sold my gear to make more time for it.
Last night in my throat punching dojo it kind of hit me the irony of it all.

Guess that happens when you deal with drug lords and in the end, thats life in the big city.
Grity, real, punchy, with a hint of woody mids..
Alot like slash's tone.

Just to let you know, it sounds to me like she basically told you that she was going to have sex with slashRapper5000 ON your amp.

Just sayin.

Above the law man.
Watch that movie, it will all come together. Its a puzzle man.

This thread only makes sense to certain people, and Im one of them, Kind of like Chewie fighting nazis while riding a giant squirrel. I just get it man.

chewy_comission_fur_on_fur_by_gamefan84.jpg

I think I'm going to get rid of my ENTIRE signature and just use the above! Now this is EPIC! Dude when I get to AZ we gotta meet! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LesPaulopolis

Reaction score
Carnada, I feel for you buddy. Don't let the armchair quarterbacks make you second guess your actions!

As it's been said karma has a way of working these things out.

Positive things happen to people who put out positive vibes. Yeah, it sounds new-agey and g@y but it's true. It's ok to be pissed. You should be! But don't sink to the level of people with nothing to lose.

Rash Slapper will get what's coming to him. You don't need a baseball bat to insure this.

triftstrassa

Reaction score
I think I'm going to get rid of my ENTIRE signature and just use the above! Now this is EPIC! Dude when I get to AZ we gotta meet! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey bro, hit me up when you get to town man!
Also a disc was sent out for you as well so you should see it soon.

Your welcome to come and over and practice throat punches in the dojo anytime.

Unknown3

Reaction score
When I go to North America I am so gonna pay you guys a visit. We'll play Les Pauls through Marshall stacks and drink beer and cap'n morgan and shower with Old Spice and eat burgers and fat, huge steaks and beef. Because we're fucking manly!

RiverRatt

VIP Member
Reaction score
When I go to North America I am so gonna pay you guys a visit. We'll play Les Pauls through Marshall stacks and drink beer and cap'n morgan and shower with Old Spice and eat burgers and fat, huge steaks and beef. Because we're fucking manly!

Sure. We'll meet in the park. Bring your amp and any spare cash you might have lying around. :naughty:

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Carnada be shure to post photos of SlashRapper in hand cuffs for us.

Spirit

Reaction score
I really hope you have resolved this nasty problem....feel for you mate- hope the guy can be "convinced" he has made an error and pays you or return the equipment.

triftstrassa

Reaction score
Dude you are reviving a old dead thread.
Carnada and slash rapper 5000 fell in love and eloped when they noticed they had a mutual love of cheap amps and hanging out in parks.

Bless those two crazy kids, its tough out there for young couples.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
we all knew that this thread would not die. it was just resting :lol: