Got robbed selling my amp!!!!

• Thread starter carnada
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trower74

Reaction score
You DID bomb this thread with your AVATAR. And the puppet dog video from the past:WHAT'S GOING ON YOU FREAKS? WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, THIS THREAD IS NOW A DANGER TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH

ToddOwnz

Reaction score
Hey thanks Todd! Where are you in Ohio? I'm in Orwell. I'm from Cleveland (born not raised) originaly. Crazy! I wonder if we've ever met,lol. My name's Paul.:hmm:

I'm in a small town called Wellington which is west of Cleveland by about 30 mi. Probably have met lol

triftstrassa

Reaction score
OMG this thread is still alive. This alone proves there is a light in the universe that is only used for good, and that light is processed cheese in a can.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG this thread is still alive. This alone proves there is a light in the universe that is only used for good, and that light is processed cheese in a can.

Thats deep, maybe too deep :) :wtf: x100,000,000

Antony75

Reaction score
if this was a work of fiction, the author would be proclaimed a genius. I've not laughed so much in ages.

Did Carnada ever get it back?

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Wow, interestingly enough, I was just thinking about this thread w/in the last couple of months! So, what happened?

carnada

Reaction score
so basically when the preamp got taken from me, I had to go to a trip the next day and I wasnt going to be back until the week after. So I could not follow ''the case'' due to my absence. When I got back though, my dad told me I needed to go get new tuners for his classical guitar because the ones he had before broke after 30 years of abuse. So I go to the music store with my dad, my uncle, and my grandmother to show him what kind of classical guitar tuners he could it, so naturally I ask one girl if she has seen a line 6 pod preamp somewhere because it got taken from me 6 days ago, and this music store was fairly close to the place I got robbed. She said she was going to check, but when she came back she said she didn't see anything. But im not stupid...and as you guys might know by looking at my last posts in the women rocker thread, I dont trust women too much. So then I ask another clerk there, and hes like "uhhm I think I did see something like that, was it red?" and im like "YEEAH" and then another girl joins in and shes like "was the guy that took the amp wearing a long green neon shirt, baggy pants, long hair???" and then she says "We actually put the amp in the stolen section because the transaction looked creepy as fuck, and he was with like 3 other people" So then the clerk dude comes up with my preamp! and they let me take it without paying because they can't sell something that is stolen, and hollyyy shit I was happy! And my dad was with me so they didnt ask me for a serial code to prove that it was mine or anything, then again I had my Iron Maiden Somewhere In Time tones in it and I could describe how my patches sounded like. Everything went better than expected. 2 weeks later I sold the amp to some dude at a mall to make sure there was people around me. I got $250 for it hahaha