Growling From My Bedroom Closet?

• Thread starter 67Mopar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CoyotesGator

Reaction score
The Institute for the Very, Very, Very Nervous
giphy.gif

Oh please make her punish me!

I promise I've been very bad!

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
I believe there is a logical explanation for all things, even if we don't know what we're dealing with.

Possibilities:
Spirits - Plasma based life-form.
UFO - Advanced arial vehicle, drone. Not effected by gravitational force. May use gravity as a power source. Not necessarily alien in origin. Time displacement. Star of Bethlehem.
Sasquatch - Continuation of a species inaccurately categorized as extinct. e.g. Neanderthal, Java Man...
Aliens - Extraterrestrial life-form. Engineers. Gods of ancient lore. Travelers in time.
Humans - Result of genetic hybridization. i.e. Intelligent design.
Hexagram - Portal
Pentagram - Barrier

Chupacabra??

Adieu

Reaction score
Not sure I was trying to figure out who she is?

Pretty sure it's Anna Silk, actress

Canadian TV show "Lost Girl" lead, playing the character of Succubus Bo in the act of posing as some kinda campus security .... sorta a bisexual canadienne Buffy the Vampire Layer / supernatural detective kinda thing

Bloodrock

Reaction score
I stayed with an aunt who’s house was supposedly haunted when I was younger. Never saw anything but the back bedroom where we played guitar was weird. You could lay down a guitar pick in that room, leave for 2 minutes and it would be gone. We literally lost about 50 picks in that room. We even marked them to see if anyone was snagging them. When she moved we emptied that room and never found a single one.

67Mopar

Reaction score
I stayed with an aunt who’s house was supposedly haunted when I was younger. Never saw anything but the back bedroom where we played guitar was weird. You could lay down a guitar pick in that room, leave for 2 minutes and it would be gone. We literally lost about 50 picks in that room. We even marked them to see if anyone was snagging them. When she moved we emptied that room and never found a single one.
Crazy!

An ex-girlfriend and I stayed at her grandparents hours while they were away. The back bedroom had the very bad vibe to it! Creeped me out every time I walked in there. At night we could hear what sounded like a man talking in the room. She told me that her father died of a heart attack in that room, and to just ignore it.

Years later, I was hanging at a local recording studio. The owner "Skip" and I got on the topic of the paranormal, and so I mentioned the above tale. He asked; "Does your girlfriend's last name happen to be, McLindon?" YES! He then said; "My wife and I were with him and his wife that night. They were friends of ours. He didn't die of a heart attack... he shot himself." I know this may have been the wrong thing to do, but I told her what Skip said to me.

Last edited:

rmlevasseur

Reaction score

you should have left some metal picks, they would have lasted longer for your ghosts; but then I supposed they'd take your strings too

JimiRules

Reaction score
Suicides can leave alot behind.
I've posted this before, but when I was a kid I was staying the night with my cousin. Him and his parents lived in my grandparents old house. We were all sitting in the living room watching tv and I heard my aunt say to my uncle in a hush tone, "there's that shadow I was telling you about." They were both looking in an adjacent room. I looked over and there was a shadow of what appeared to be a man walking across the room.

I asked my mom about it since she grew up there and she told me that back in the early 1900's shortly after the house was built a man hung himself in an upstairs bedroom. It was my cousins room. The room always stayed very cold.

About 5 or 6 years ago my aunt had a cookout. I went into the house to use the bathroom and there was a desk in there that looked like it was where my aunt sat to put on make up. While I was using the restroom the desk moved a couple times like someone or something bumped it. My aunt has dogs, so I figured one was laying behind it and was moving around. When I finished I looked behind the desk and nothing was back there.

67Mopar

Reaction score
Hungry snake?
Or some other hungry predator.
I don't believe a non-corporeal entity can generate sound, so it had to be a predator outside the house. I was doing some searching, and found the following YT clip. I'm going to say this is identical in tone, but different in duration. I just don't see how a hog outside of our house could have been so present? It sounded like it was in the room with us.

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
So are we controlled by extraterrestrials or not?
And if we are, what do we do with that information?

Last edited:

ampmadscientist

Reaction score
I don't believe a non-corporeal entity can generate sound, so it had to be a predator outside the house. I was doing some searching, and found the following YT clip. I'm going to say this is identical in tone, but different in duration. I just don't see how a hog outside of our house could have been so present? It sounded like it was in the room with us.