Had some fun with this today!

• Thread starter RazorDave
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

4STICKS

Reaction score
Great interpretation of a great piece!!! Love the harmonies and the tone!!!:applause::applause:

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
04_zpsae16ffac.jpg

rocknblues

Reaction score
Dave,

I hung out on your youtube channel for a while. Your playing with Black Tora is very impressive. You have some serious lead chops, rhythm style/and tone. I really enjoy that kind of soloing - melody, tension and quality use of speed. To my ears, Vivian Campbell and Vandeberg must be a big influences.

Respectfully!
RB

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Dude , that is my sons favourite song and you made it you own. The harmony has kind of a Brian May Flavour to it . Just awesome. I'm going to show to my son.

managainstcatfish

Reaction score
I hate it, because it makes my "like the original" cover of Dee sound like a pointless bit of nothing. Damnit...
Seriously, really cool. Very Queen-ish, I agree. Way to make it your own. I always told myself I was gonna do an electric version of Dee. Not now. : )

RazorDave

Reaction score
Sincere thanks dudes! I really appreciate it! The original is perfect, but I always wanted to try that. Marty, thats with your tubes bro! RockNBlues, thanks for checking out our page man! Again, thanks dudes!