Henning Pauly Video on Meeting w/Marshall

• Thread starter prg435
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prg435

Reaction score
Just watched this. I'll give it a you the exec summary as I heard it.

-People working at Marshall now genuinely seem excited and our being allowed to be more innovative.
-Some things coming out shorter term that are going to be really cool for die hard fans albeit probably $$$. He could not go int details due to NDA.
-Longer term, things that are pushing boundaries more but no definitive timeline.
-Above all else, it seems his impression of Marshall is more positive and he has some good contacts for the future.

At least that's what I took from it. We'll all have to wait and see how the new leadership team executes.

Give it a watch yourself. First 3/4's of video is a tour and just walking around.

Kutt

Reaction score
Any mention of a new Marshall Airlines and Marshall hotel chain so that U.S. players can fly outside the country to, you know, actually purchase their products?

Not the ones with 8" speakers and a CD input or the ones that need to be dried on the low tumble cycle. Seems there plenty of that dime store stuff over here.

jeffb

Reaction score
I'll take a gander at the video later when I can watch on the big screen. Appreciate you posting it.

At this point though I have about as much enthusiasm for the "New Marshall" as I do for a 24 hour bout of post-Taco Bell explosive diarrhea.

Rodical

Reaction score
I can only hope that the supply and demand for a Marshall market would inspire their business needs of company...

Rikamortis

Reaction score
Just watched this. I'll give it a you the exec summary as I heard it.

-People working at Marshall now genuinely seem excited and our being allowed to be more innovative.
-Some things coming out shorter term that are going to be really cool for die hard fans albeit probably $$$. He could not go int details due to NDA.
-Longer term, things that are pushing boundaries more but no definitive timeline.
-Above all else, it seems his impression of Marshall is more positive and he has some good contacts for the future.

At least that's what I took from it. We'll all have to wait and see how the new leadership team executes.

Give it a watch yourself. First 3/4's of video is a tour and just walking around.

His name isn't Paul Henning. I asked him. People in Germany use a surname first. His name is Henning Pauly. His first name is Henning. Just so you know I thought his name was Paul Henning initially but I was wrong He asked me why I called him Paul? And then he explained to me how and why his name is not Paul his name is Henning. Lol but it's true!

Rikamortis

Reaction score
Btw great video I watched it I watch all of his stuff. Love his guitar channel. The guy really does some in-depth stuff and a lot of great demos, rants and other in-depth looks at guitar related stuff. The Marshall factory was really cool All of those famous Marshall amps at the beginning really an interesting video I quite enjoyed it. Thanks!!!!

guitarbilly74

Reaction score
I'm not going to watch the video as I'm burned out on YouTube influencers as whole. Not necessarily this guy's fault, I'm just tired of it. So thanks for posting the Cliff's notes. Seems positive overall, so that's good.

I want guitar related companies to do well, especially the iconic brands. So I'm rooting for Marshall, Gibson, Fender etc (even Guitar Center lol) to find their footing in the 21st century and continue to make/ sell both traditional and new products. And new companies to thrive as well. I don't see a downside to any of this. So hopefully Marshall will figure out their US distribution issues, I have a few items on my "buy" list.

jeffb

Reaction score
I'm not going to watch the video as I'm burned out on YouTube influencers as whole. Not necessarily this guy's fault, I'm just tired of it.
Amen.

This past week it's been all "GAME CHANGER!" BS from them about the new neural mini thing.

Wonder what next months GAME CHANGER! Will be......?