Holywood or Hollywood?

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Show me the chicken that's a flight risk. 🤷‍♂️

Have you ever owned chickens?
They scratch up your turf, they wake you up in the morning at 6:09, they never pay for their food… and………..ever heard of bird flu? I could go on but I think this is enough to adjust your frame of reference.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
They scratch up your turf, they wake you up in the morning at 6:09, they never pay for their food… and………..ever heard of bird flu? I could go on but I think this is enough to adjust your frame of reference.
So they do deserve prison. Ok.

JohnnyBandera

Reaction score
I love them. They eat the bugs, scare off snakes, provide you with eggs that now cost an arm and a leg, you also have to learn the fine art of coyote hunting . Bird flu, haven’t heard of it or had it, I must be immune :)

ThreeChordWonder

Reaction score
I saw this one at the Drive in....

iu
One of the best Disney songs (and some of the finest way before CGI combinations of live action and animation) ever. Confined to history because of accusations of waycism.

Would love to see a bunch of goth floor-starers cover it :)

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
You're bi-polar. 😂

Bi-polar ? More like billion-polar. I can be who I want to be when I want.
Don’t be tricked by psychology. The Germans spread it into the US as a mass control exercise.

So what are you …Uni-Polar? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Bi-polar ? More like billion-polar. I can be who I want to be when I want.
Don’t be tricked by psychology. The Germans spread it into the US as a mass control exercise.

So what are you …Uni-Polar? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cool story. 🙄

But yes, I'm pretty even keeled and dependable.

Last edited:

PelliX

Reaction score
DNA analysis shows that chickens are more similar to Tyrannosaurus Rex than any other living animal.

I guess that puts them closer to homicidal or at least a serious potential risk then...