• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Hot Sauce...

• Thread starter Dogs of Doom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
I shook up my bottle of Sriracha at work today during lunch, opened it and it shot out like a rocket all over my computer monitors.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Oh no. Another thread gone to

K6_Fhz3x_uTpabEXQaJPcAd4QgsUVQlIEdwlC6AohILkRMjv1VVcELT7TpD7xUeZsyI=w300

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Vin..Have you tried the Tabasco Habanero Sauce yet.?..If not, You gotta try this stuff man..It's Great on everything..
Sorry guys, I didnt mean to derail the thread but this is the real deal..You dont just hear about it, It's really out there..ha,ha..

Not yet, the store I went to carried the brand but not the Habanero version (lame!). But it's on my list. I'm going to another store this weekend specifically for that one and another one called Devil's Duel by Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, and if they have any interesting salsas to try I'll grab them too. I ordered this also, the absolute hottest stuff I'll probably ever try (but I ain't makin' no promises) - "Over 1 Million Scoville", wholly ca-RAP!!!:

71Pnx1SEWGL._SX522_.jpg
:yesway:

This will have a new home soon as well, I'm really wanting to try it:

preview-habanero.jpg

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
So far I has:
Mrs. Renfro's Habanero salsa
Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper salsa
CaJohn's Naga Jolokia 10 Salsa (expensive, but one of the very best dipping salsas)
Cajohn's Trinidad Scorpion salsa
Da Bomb Ghost Pepper salsa (think Dave's Insanity with a more chemicular flavor)
Screaming Sphincter salsa
Dave's Insanity salsa (just for the heck of it)
Pain is Good batch #37 salsa (2)
Pain is Good batch #37 hot sauce
Mad Dog 357 Silver Bullet Edition hot sauce (750M scoville)
Mad Dog 357 Gold Bullet 25th Anniversary Edition hot sauce (over 1M scoville)
McIlhenny tobasco (regular table-top stuff)

Soon adding:

McIlhenny Habanero tobasco
Devil's Duel hot sauce
Considering Satan's Blood (for novelty - I doubt I'd open it, I don't think it's an actual sauce, more like a liquid?)
Anything else I find that looks good.

Last edited:

Bear R.

Reaction score
Thanks man..I erased what I said over there cause it sounded wrong but I didn't mean it to be...I have to go, but tomorrow im gonna look up these sauces you got and see if I cant get some of those..I like Hot sauce..But It's just hard to get where I live..I will go online and see what they got..see you soon bud..

Last edited:

Coronado

Reaction score
Yikes! That stuff sounds powerful! I think that stuff would put me on the ground. You have some mighty taste buds my friend! :ohno:

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks man..I erased what I said over there cause it sounded wrong or mean but I didn't mean it to be...I have to go but tomorrow im gonna look up these sauces you got and see if I cant get some of those..I like Hot sauce..But It's just hard to get where I live..I will go online and see what they got..see you soon bud..
I have to get a lot of them on Amazon now. Not exactly the cheapest way to go, but they have almost anything you'd ever want.

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yikes! That stuff sounds powerful! I think that stuff would put me on the ground. You have some mighty taste buds my friend! :ohno:

Well the thing is you build up a resistance after a while. You can't just put 5 drops of 750 Scoville Mad Dog 357 on your tongue if you haven't had any hot sauces/saslas in 6 months.

mcblink

Reaction score
So, does anyone here like to grow peppers and make their own sauces?

I didn't get the opportunity this year because I have no garden where I'm living currently but last year was glorious.

Also, Jamaican Hot Chocolate habaneros? Anyone tried them? I had a friend give me some seeds. I wanted to try growing some this year but it didn't end up working out. Next summer possibly, if any of them germinate, or I can re-purpose an old indoor setup I have. I'll probably just wait until next spring though.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
So, does anyone here like to grow peppers and make their own sauces?

I didn't get the opportunity this year because I have no garden where I'm living currently but last year was glorious.

Also, Jamaican Hot Chocolate habaneros? Anyone tried them? I had a friend give me some seeds. I wanted to try growing some this year but it didn't end up working out. Next summer possibly, if any of them germinate, or I can re-purpose an old indoor setup I have. I'll probably just wait until next spring though.

I never thought of it - well... I wanted to grow jalapenos once and now I'd like to grow habaneros too. Problem is, I ain't no gardener, that's for sure. :D

mcblink

Reaction score
I never thought of it - well... I wanted to grow jalapenos once and now I'd like to grow habaneros too. Problem is, I ain't no gardener, that's for sure. :D
They're actually pretty easy to grow. And they don't take up a lot of space either, usually. Especially if you can buy a seedling. The soil has to drain well and they usually take less water than one might think. Maybe it's the farmer in me but I enjoy growing stuff. The plants almost become family. I've been sad when one of my houseplants died before, it's weird. The best produce I've ever had though is stuff I've grown myself.

Barfly

Expert bottle opener.
Reaction score
I grew up on hot sauce. My mom used to put it in my baby bottle. (not really)

I got some caribbean pork at work and looked in the fridge. Nothing familiar but there was a bottle of something clear called "Biohazard." Holy cow, it was blistering. My insides hurt for a day. really sore. I went crying to my boy, Grady (owner of said diabolical concoction) and his response was to roll his eyes and say: come on, man. nah, it's not that hot. **laughs and walks away shaking his head**

Are you kidding me? Damn that sh*t was hot. My faves are Goya and Red Devil. Das how I roll.

Bear R.

Reaction score
I haven't tried Pickled Habaneros Blink..But I bet their freakin' good though..Good job man..

I love the Flavor of Habaneros..I think they are some the best tasting peppers..The heat can be a bit much sometimes, But I love 'em..

Last edited:

Latest posts