• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

How do other Members Perceive you? ...

• Thread starter Sapient
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Depends on your political stance ... to some people I'm Stalin, and to others I'm Hitler. Sometimes I wish people would lighten up and realize I'm just your friendly neighborhood Genghis Khan.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Depends on your political stance ... to some people I'm Stalin, and to others I'm Hitler. Sometimes I wish people would lighten up and realize I'm just your friendly neighborhood Genghis Khan.

I always viewed you like the rabbit in this scene.

Don't poke the rabbit, not even with a stick. :nono:

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I always viewed you like the rabbit in this scene.

Don't poke the rabbit, not even with a stick. :nono:

I LOVE bunnies! The first stuffed animal I bought for my daughter was a bunny. Funny timing, but we were in the laundry room last night folding clothing, and a bunny showed up outside ... we sat at the window for about 10 minutes watching her hop around and nibble on some plants. We have a couple of them that pretty much live here.

SkyMonkey

Reaction score
I love it there with all you guys (and gals?).
This is my only delve into social media.

I am probably perceived as an 'Over-Sharer' with some of the rambling (semi)technical answers or opinions I give.
But I just try to come up with the depth of answer that I would want if I was the OP.
Oh, and I do love my brackets (if you know what I mean ;)).

And to all of you out there: Punctuation, Punctuation, PUNCTUATION!

:nutkick:

Last edited:

Latest posts