If you need a replacement metal panel for a JMP....get in here.

• Thread starter Matthews Guitars
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
If it's a real plexi made before 1969, but not a JTM45, then I think I know the one. Or post a photo of your panel, a good closeup.

Marshallmadness

Reaction score
I have a 78 JMP 2203 and I would like to have a new faceplate. I also have a 82 4010 that has a scratched faceplate that I would love to find a new version for it.

JWMusic

Reaction score
Hello, I am interested in a back plate for a 77 2203. I tried private messaging you, but I don’t seem an option to do that.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
Which version? Two or four speaker jacks? With or without voltage selector?

As a new member you need to make at least 5 posts before you can use private messages.

NickV

Reaction score
Which version? Two or four speaker jacks? With or without voltage selector?

As a new member you need to make at least 5 posts before you can use private messages.
Had to make another account, as my original one was banned for ‘spam’. I suppose my attempt to reach 5 posts was my downfall hah.

To answer your questions, it is a four speaker jack 2203, with a voltage selector.

To the moderator approving this post, what can we do to restore my original account?

Last edited:

Lach

Reaction score
I'm currently working on a project to create replicas of both front and rear panels for metal face JMP series Marshall amps.

I'm starting with my own '73 1959 and my '77 2203. I'll have protoype panels to show in two weeks, roughly.

They'll be brushed gold anodized aluminum, VERY similar to the originals.

It's possible for me to have variants made to suit different needs. For example, the 4 input 1959 type was made with, and without, a polarity switch. Not only can the panels be made with or without that switch, the markings on it can be changed as well. You may have a half power mod and want that switch to be labelled as such.

Switch types can be rocker or toggle, plus ice cube light hole.

Back panels can be configured all sorts of ways. With or without a voltage selector. Plug type selectors, or coin slot types. Four speaker jacks, or two speaker jacks repurposed as effects loop send and return.

If you're interested in a metal panel for your Marshall, please post here what variant you want and if it's customized, how you want it customized.

I'm not doing plexi panels, only metal at this time.

I'm not taking orders here. When the time comes, when I am absolutely positive that I can deliver an excellent product, then I'll be listing in the classified section.

Right now I'm trying to gauge demand and see which models are most popular and thus are going to be made first.
Do you still make those metal panels? I would be interested in a JMP2204 81 front one?

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
I'm currently working on a project to create replicas of both front and rear panels for metal face JMP series Marshall amps.

I'm starting with my own '73 1959 and my '77 2203. I'll have protoype panels to show in two weeks, roughly.

They'll be brushed gold anodized aluminum, VERY similar to the originals.

It's possible for me to have variants made to suit different needs. For example, the 4 input 1959 type was made with, and without, a polarity switch. Not only can the panels be made with or without that switch, the markings on it can be changed as well. You may have a half power mod and want that switch to be labelled as such.

Switch types can be rocker or toggle, plus ice cube light hole.

Back panels can be configured all sorts of ways. With or without a voltage selector. Plug type selectors, or coin slot types. Four speaker jacks, or two speaker jacks repurposed as effects loop send and return.

If you're interested in a metal panel for your Marshall, please post here what variant you want and if it's customized, how you want it customized.

I'm not doing plexi panels, only metal at this time.

I'm not taking orders here. When the time comes, when I am absolutely positive that I can deliver an excellent product, then I'll be listing in the classified section.

Right now I'm trying to gauge demand and see which models are most popular and thus are going to be made first.
You got any 1959 plexiglass back panels.

Latest posts