• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Is Amp Archives Website Gone???

pleximaster

Reaction score
Its been down 2-3 weeks at least...

Too bad! I´d really like to have some referens material for some old amps I am restoring.

plexi

stickyfinger

Reaction score
Good thing I saved everything that I wanted. knew this would happen sooner or later..

pleximaster

Reaction score
Sorry I don´t get the amparchives arcihve to open...

soundboy57

Reaction score
Bummer :(

LOts of great older reference pics. Hope it comes back, I would be willing to donate..

pleximaster

Reaction score
I emailed Roger and he had let it expire as he didn't have the time for it but said that someone will reopen it.

I hope it will happen soon!

Roger made a great impact with this site!!!

Plexi

soundboy57

Reaction score
There are quite a few fakes, modded amps on there, but also a large number of nice ones for comparison and restoration.....I love that site.
It would be a total shame if all that info is lost....

substatica

Reaction score
Hey all, Phil here, Roger has decided it's time to pass the Amp Archives torch - to me as it happens.

I'm currently overhauling the site to include an advanced search, submissions, community feedback and more. Feel free to contact me through the form on the site, or here. Stay tuned in the next month or so.

neikeel

Reaction score
Hey all, Phil here, Roger has decided it's time to pass the Amp Archives torch - to me as it happens.

I'm currently overhauling the site to include an advanced search, submissions, community feedback and more. Feel free to contact me through the form on the site, or here. Stay tuned in the next month or so.

Excellent. I have registered already.

substatica

Reaction score
What does this mean? Page cannot be displayed due to robots.txt.

What page are you attempting to access? I am currently working on the site, the photo archive is not accessible at the moment and may not be for a couple of days, potentially weeks depending on how smooth the development goes and my other priorities (young son, half-built Trinity Triwatt on the bench ;)). I will certainly update this thread when the photo archive is accessible.

JCarno

Reaction score
What page are you attempting to access? I am currently working on the site, the photo archive is not accessible at the moment and may not be for a couple of days, potentially weeks depending on how smooth the development goes and my other priorities (young son, half-built Trinity Triwatt on the bench ;)). I will certainly update this thread when the photo archive is accessible.
The link in post 5 that Glide posted.