Just picked up one of these...

• Thread starter TwinACStacks
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MM54

Reaction score
Looks like a nice Delay, Twin. I don't know much about pedals but something about the shape and color makes it neat without even hearing it :D

rjohns1

Reaction score
Nice score twin. Someday I will buy one of his pedals. He makes great stuff. Oh, and by the way, I modded the 6100.

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
Nice score twin. Someday I will buy one of his pedals. He makes great stuff. Oh, and by the way, I modded the 6100.

:) I knew You would. Shit RJ, I just basically RE-BUILT the 2204!!!! I'm waiting on some Vintage Sozos so I can finish it up.

:):) TWIN

TubeStack

Reaction score
So what you are saying is that the competitions on this forum are all pissing matches and that we should grow up??!! Eljeffe is right you are a douche-bag........you don't have time to do a demo for us but your on the forum all day long..........your the one that mention shootout not me ........then let's see you put your money were your mouth is or SHUT it and stop taking jabs at people all day long.

Crying-girl.jpg

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
TubeStack;218610[/quote said:
You sir are a DICK HEAD :lol::lol: and I'm not crying but laughing at you and other with the big mouths and jabbing people with smart ass remarks. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Moose Coghill

Reaction score
Moose Hut Studio - Amherst, VA 24521 - USA
Wampler Analog Echo (old style) in pristene condition. All I can say is WOW. I'm a happy camper. :):) TWIN

Hey! Sweet snag. I've been wanting to try one of these.

Maybe you can answer a question for me (since there aren't any local for me to give a test run)... will it tighten down to an almost doubled effect with a short tail, or is it strictly like an echoplex type of effect?

Thanks... and Cheers! :wave:

jcmjmp

Reaction score
My TC Electronics NOVA delay is the pedal I've been wanting for the longest time.

I used to have two delay pedals (one analog, one digital) and I'd sometimes change some settings during a set. A real pain in the ass. With the NOVA, just set the presets and voila! 4-5 different settings from 500ms long delays for "Mistreated" to short echoes, to lead delays. Great and no MIDI! They're pretty cheap too.

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
Hey! Sweet snag. I've been wanting to try one of these.

Maybe you can answer a question for me (since there aren't any local for me to give a test run)... will it tighten down to an almost doubled effect with a short tail, or is it strictly like an echoplex type of effect?

Thanks... and Cheers! :wave:

It sure will. There is no modulation on this pedal. It's digital converted to analog. The Echoplex mimicing one is his Faux Tape Echo Pedal. I know it's clips but it will give you some kind of idea: http://wamplerpedals.com/ There are clips on You tube as well.

Adwex

Reaction score
:) Hey Adwex!!! Join on in. You got any favorite pedals?

I sold my pedals a long time ago in favor of a rack unit with midi pedalboard.
I only gotta press one button...I have enough problems attempting to play the damn guitar.

My favorite (sounding) rack unit is the Lexicon MPX-G2. Unfortunately I have two of them that crapped out and can't be used.

thetragichero

Reaction score
any clue what happened with the lexicons and if it's fixable?
(sorry to hijack your thread again, twin)

Hayride13

Reaction score
I've tried about every echo pedal known to man and none held up to an old Echoplex or Space Echo. I never tried a Wampler though. Anyway, got tired of the Echoplex taking a dump on me at gig time and got a TTE this year.

Adwex

Reaction score
any clue what happened with the lexicons and if it's fixable?
(sorry to hijack your thread again, twin)

The first one developed some weird glitch...probably a bad memory chip or something like that, and it became unreliable so I couldn't trust it at gigs. I liked the unit so much, I bought another one, then that one started a different kind of glitch, like it wouldn't boot up..like a computer that lost it's operating system kinda, and I would lose all the patches I programmed. Pisses me off, now I got two of them sitting in a pile. It's such a shame too, IMHO it's the best guitar processor ever made, and one of only a few that has an external preamp loop (4 cable method).

The MPX-G2 is no longer supported, and Digitech has since bought out Lex. Now I have the next best thing, a Digitech GSP-1101. The Lex blows it away, gut the GSP has the preamp loop I need.

thetragichero

Reaction score
i was hoping it was something hardwire related you couldn't bother to try to fix/diagnose... i don't mess with that computer stuff!

Latest posts