• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Justin Bieber Deposition

• Thread starter BlackSG91
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
A bad-ass??? Gimme a break!:lol::lol::lol: He's a fvcking man-child...a little cry baby. He's no fvcking bad-ass at all. Justin is just a fvcking spoiled rich BRAT!!!:yesway:

He's a good guy and very talented. Unfortunately the douche homie 'friends' are trying to lure him into their mission to the grave.

BlackSG91

Reaction score
He's a good guy and very talented. Unfortunately the douche homie 'friends' are trying to lure him into their mission to the grave.

He needs to fvcking grow up...FFS!!! He used to be a good guy (or kid). Now he's a complete fvcking a-hole douchebag who needs to smarten up before he gets himself into more trouble than he is (or worth). Do you remember Vanilla Ice? Please fvcking help me here!!!! BTW, he may be a better person now, but back then...:facepalm:

110813_vanilla_ice_465_ap.jpg

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE[/ame]

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
He needs to fvcking grow up...FFS!!! He used to be a good guy (or kid). Now he's a complete fvcking a-hole douchebag who needs to smarten up before he gets himself into more trouble than he is (or worth). Do you remember Vanilla Ice? Please fvcking help me here!!!! BTW, he may be a better person now, but back then...:facepalm:

110813_vanilla_ice_465_ap.jpg

Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby - YouTube

Not a fair comparison. Vanilla Ice had no talent.

F*ck TMZ and all the other parasites that are jealous of him, and backstabbed him since day one. Lifeless pigs that sit at their computers all day finding dirt on stars.

BlackSG91

Reaction score

Well, it takes two to Tango.;) He was talented, but now he is a pre-programmed corporate machine which has turned ugly. I don't even think he's a human being anymore. I think he's a fvcking Neo-Con android...and BTW, I hate Vanilla Ice, but I think he has way more talent than the Biebs. Justin is a torture device designed by the U.S. and British military secret services abroad & here is some proof of this tomfoolery.:yesway:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04bPhT2AjAk]Alex Forced to Watch Justin Beiber - YouTube[/ame]

Not a fair comparison. Vanilla Ice had no talent.

F*ck TMZ and all the other parasites that are jealous of him, and backstabbed him since day one. Lifeless pigs that sit at their computers all day finding dirt on stars.

Do you want to adopt that fvcking inbred piece of MoFo...are you okay???:scratch::ugh:

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you want to adopt that fvcking inbred piece of MoFo...are you okay???:scratch::ugh:

Shure. I'll manage him for a 50% cut.
But if you're missing that this is nothing but image building...
The police are even releasing vids... they're playing the game too.

poeman33

Reaction score
Being cute is a talent?
Being auto-tuned to death is a talent?
Hiring underage hookers is a talent?
Oh look...he can play a G chord...he so talented...

Sorry, but in my opinion there is more pure talent at the local legion open stage than there ever was in that kid.

levon

Reaction score
Being cute is a talent?
Being auto-tuned to death is a talent?
Hiring underage hookers is a talent?
Oh look...he can play a G chord...he so talented...

Sorry, but in my opinion there is more pure talent at the local legion open stage than there ever was in that kid.

I doubt he can play a G chord. A G-string, maybe...

BlackSG91

Reaction score
Shure. I'll manage him for a 50% cut.
But if you're missing that this is nothing but image building...
The police are even releasing vids... they're playing the game too.

It seems like it's all a game...there is no true reality amongst these celebrities & cops.:( What's next? Who now!? It's all a big surprise, waiting in anticipation for the final downfall in the making.

Last edited:

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
we build em up, and then we tear em down.

the circle of celebrity keeps turning...i think youve gotta be tough as nails to exist in that kind of environment and not self destruct.

BlackSG91

Reaction score
we build em up, and then we tear em down.

the circle of celebrity keeps turning...i think youve gotta be tough as nails to exist in that kind of environment and not self destruct.

I remember hearing that saying before...I think it was quoted about Elvis Presley. The Biebs has been manufactured by the industry up to industry standards and now that he's at his height, they tear him down for drama & T.V. ratings. It's like selling your soul for that moment of fame & fortune, but in the end who comes out losing? Usually the product of the industry. Biebs is just a victim of the modern age.:(:drunk:

tumblr_m3p7g4OIUq1qh1g19o1_500.gif

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember hearing that saying before...I think it was quoted about Elvis Presley.

well, lets face it, he became a star as a young teen, he;s only what? 21 yrs old or so?

who doesnt act like a f*ckhead when your that age? what i mean is, its commonplace to be foolish/rebellious in that era of your growth. now imagine you are surrounded by sharks and predators and have more money than you know what to do with. its easy to lose touch is all. you would have to be an exceptionally grounded individual to not be affected by that kind of lifestyle.

we see it over and over again, and as youve mentioned, its usually encouraged on some level.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iFnkW7HEfc"]Chris Cornell - You Know My Name [HIGH QUALITY!] - YouTube[/ame]