kanye 53 Million in debt

• Thread starter blues_n_cues
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks that is plausible.

And I'll just give you a little history. Vinsanitizar first turned against me when I called him out for not ever having posted a clip of him doing anything musical on the forum.
I know the exact point in time and cause of his wrath towards me, thus am insouciant to any impudence and personal turmoil he might display in public. ;)

Since I saw your reply, I'll respond to you one time on this matter:

I absolutely dislike you. I find you and your cronies to be belligerent, manipulative bullies and you're usually the ring leader. It's a pattern with guys like you: always need to be right, always looking for a challenge and don't like people stealing your spotlight. Man, I just don't have the time and patience for that kind of crap in my life. Grow up for once Australian, and leave me the hell alone if you have nothing good to say. Now... back to the ignore list ya go, knock yourself out. :yesway:

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats where you and I are polar opposites. I actually do like you. :yesway:

Are you sure Im on ignore now? you've said that Im on ignore now, more than once. :lol:

DaDoc

Reaction score
Rancho Deluxe, Montana..3rd stone from the sun
I think Vin's cool myself..He makes me laugh. :lol:

And I guess I'm in trouble, since I've never posted anything musical on here either. I plan to sometime in the future, as soon as I get off my azz and figure out how to do it, along with posting pics of my stuff..But then again I feel no need to prove anything to anyone, so I'm in no big hurry to be "heard".

MarshallDog

Reaction score
No, that is generally a characteristic of an uneducated troll.

Well, that's a good thing because I never posted any of my stuff mainly because I am lazy and don't know how to do it. Someday I need to figure it out and do it.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Something I've been wondering about was if it's possible that this thread may have contributed to the site problems over the last week? :scratch:

I doubt it, none of his people or his followers are smart enough to even attempt something like this! Maybe a pathetic street riot in the name of the MF but that's about it....:D:wave:

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Since I saw your reply, I'll respond to you one time on this matter:

I absolutely dislike you. I find you and your cronies to be belligerent, manipulative bullies and you're usually the ring leader. It's a pattern with guys like you: always need to be right, always looking for a challenge and don't like people stealing your spotlight. Man, I just don't have the time and patience for that kind of crap in my life. Grow up for once Australian, and leave me the hell alone if you have nothing good to say. Now... back to the ignore list ya go, knock yourself out. :yesway:

Thats where you and I are polar opposites. I actually do like you. :yesway:

Are you sure Im on ignore now? you've said that Im on ignore now, more than once. :lol:

Ok, it's settled … you're now friends again.

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok back to Kanye West. I still haven't heard a song of his, but I did watch a couple long-form interviews of his today. Wow. Whatever can be said about his music I don't know, but I will say he's an interesting personality. I'll also say with absolute certainty that he's crazy. Not playing to the media crazy, not a persona fabricated for his career - but actually insane.

If you've got time to burn these are both interesting interviews. You can clearly see two different personalities on display. I'm no rocket surgeon but I'd wager he has some form of personality disorder dipping into severe bipolar/manic behavior.

Interview #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ve1gW42JI

Interview #2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toWk6mybzVE

Frodebro

Reaction score
Ok back to Kanye West. I still haven't heard a song of his, but I did watch a couple long-form interviews of his today. Wow. Whatever can be said about his music I don't know, but I will say he's an interesting personality. I'll also say with absolute certainty that he's crazy. Not playing to the media crazy, not a persona fabricated for his career - but actually insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ve1gW42JI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toWk6mybzVE

I don't know if he's insane or not, but I'm pretty sure that he's been overtaken by his own ego. And to be honest, that's probably the biggest issue most of us have with him.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Ha! But right now I am 1200 miles away from there.
Have you ever thought about going on one of those rock & roll cruises? They have one either left today, or leaving tomorrow, or something.

It's tomorrow...

http://monstersofrockcruise.com/east/

mor-east-marquee110715.png

IDK if you're sick of the sea, when not working, but, you'd probably feel at home on one of those!