laughing at ourselves

• Thread starter X2203xman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
i was 16, a friend had recently been killed in a car crash, so we were hanging out partying, there was a pint of southern comfort, i drank the entire bottle right then and there on the spot in a few big gulps.

boy....later i woke up to this horrific smell. my hair was all crunchy and stiff.....i was covered in vomit.

good times. to this day i cant even sniff the cap of that stuff w/o dryheaving.

goodson

Reaction score
as the old saying goes.."You've never been drunk till you've shit yourself"
:eek:

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
Several years back I was staying at my parents' house in the countryside, we played music until late with my bro and cousin, probably 4-5 am, and we had been drinking. When I went to bed I had the spinning sensation, and I thought to myself "hey, I may need to puke", so I calmly got out of bed, and as my feet touch the floor, I feel it coming up, I clamp my mouth with my hand, and as I run towards the bathroom vomit starts spaying between my fingers that I was holding my mouth with and it hit the door, parts of the wall, and o the floor. Pretty messy.
I've never shit myself, and I don't want to get to that point.

X2203xman

Reaction score
i was 16, a friend had recently been killed in a car crash, so we were hanging out partying, there was a pint of southern comfort, i drank the entire bottle right then and there on the spot in a few big gulps.

boy....later i woke up to this horrific smell. my hair was all crunchy and stiff.....i was covered in vomit.

good times. to this day i cant even sniff the cap of that stuff w/o dryheaving.
I had a similar experiance with jack.Believe it or not, I was going to tell of an even worse night,but I think it would really chip away at the bit of dignity I'm trying to maintain as a sober guy.Then again embarrassment=complete and total self honesty x genuine guilt,so it may come later.

Marshallmaniac

Reaction score
Man I wish I had a few funny stories from when I got blind, but the majority are so bad that I'd be ashamed to admit them.. Even on an internet forum.