Let's See Your Gibson's

• Thread starter cudamax2343
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

voodude

Reaction score
Hers my 02 les paul standard with Burstbuckers 1&2 pups and my Gibson Gothic Flying V with Slash pups.

Attachments

• my les paul and marshall dsl50.jpg
    my les paul and marshall dsl50.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF0880.jpg
    DSCF0880.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 8

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
LesPaul3.jpg

You guys have some awesome Gibsons out there! ;) :)

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know why I didn't post these here before. No.1 & No.2 (now gone to pastures new). Both 2004 Classics only a couple of hunderd serial numbers apart. :dude:

georgiatec-albums-guitars-picture5446-lp-vm-1.jpg

Macro

Reaction score
The land of cheesesteaks and soft pretzels
Damnit!!!!!! - This thread is really making it dificult to prioritize a new amp or that Tele Ive been wanting. Really hard to browse these images and NOT stop by the local shop on the way home.

I need to find some extra cash and score on of those LP Standards....just a damn nice guitar :)

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
See the goldtop to the left
<------------------------

Komanchy

Reaction score
How do you forget you have a double neck hahaha that's one of the most wicked guitars on here man.:headbanger:

Fe911

Reaction score
got my camera working. just picked this up last week. Love the big frets! Nervous about internet deals, but turned out to be a really good one! Has been a long time since I spent any real time with a Les Paul, still getting used to it! It came without tuners or pickups. But I had an old set of Grovers I took off a guitar about 28 years ago, never seen any like them!
Pickups came from a 59 SG that weren't original. they are patent stamped from the seventies or eighties. They measure 7.3k, and 7.4k and they sound phenomenal on this guitar.
DCP00920.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g41/fe911/Ebay/DCP00921.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g41/fe911/Ebay/DCP00922.jpg

Quasar-Kid

Reaction score
After going through EVERY PAGE of this thread I feel so much better about my "issues"
The primary one I feel better about is the insatiable desire to collect guitar related crap

I see now my problem is completely under control (relatively speaking)

Tomminn

Reaction score
1koolhand, can we get another photo of this Les Paul? And I see that you have raised your kid right :D

jimmyace2006

Reaction score
These are the diamond life setup. I love them. Very easy to install and safe for all finishes! Make sure when you install them to pre drill THROUGH the aluminum strips. I've seen where some guys remove the strips and put screws behind it to hide the screw heads. If you do that it will break for sure! So far they have been up for months now and seem to hold up just great! And they have plenty of weight on them!

DSC_0414.jpg

I finally got mine on the wall! I still have a couple more guitars to add.

attachment.php

attachment.php

IMG_6292.jpg

IMG_6297.jpg

BeardedRetroGuy

Reaction score
Honest question: Do you like not having the pickup rings? I can get either way in an Epiphone G-400 and I'm kinda leaning towards one with a smaller pickguard and pickup rings. I like the way it looks better, I think.

Wiseblood

Reaction score
Honest question: Do you like not having the pickup rings? I can get either way in an Epiphone G-400 and I'm kinda leaning towards one with a smaller pickguard and pickup rings. I like the way it looks better, I think.

The full pick-guard looks cooler to me. Also comes in hand when changing pick ups or pots, you can pull the whole pick guard off and you have tons of room to work, and can work while the pots and pickups are in place vs having to wire them separately and then install in to position after the soldering is done. Also, pickup rings break pretty easily over time...