• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Long awaited but here it is... NMFAD!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter diesel king
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

diesel king

Reaction score
Parcel failed to arrive 3 days in a row, fed ex fucked up, anyway sender sent out a new one and when I got home from my nightshift this morning there was a parcel waiting for me....

IMG_4315.jpg

I didnt know what it was but thought fuck it i'll open it up and see whats inside, and found this...

IMG_4317.jpg

Then I thought i'd open it up and found these... :naughty:

IMG_4320.jpg

Then I plugged it in and all I can say is....

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. If you want balls to the wall POWER with unmistakable marshall crunch then look no further.

This amp is the shit, later on I aim to get that fuckin master vol up past 5 and let the magic happen. Until then, heres another pic :)

IMG_4321.jpg

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool amp head. :dude:

Take the spring retainers off the power tubes........trust me they eat through the glass and kill the tubes ........they

Arc-out.

jcmjmp

Reaction score
I'd love to try one of these out. From what I read, they have more gain on tap than a regular 800. Is that true?

JK1965

Reaction score
I'd love to try one of these out. From what I read, they have more gain on tap than a regular 800. Is that true?

I think that it is a standard 800 2203 until the "beast" switch is activated. Then comes the higher gain as it's an EQ set up as KK did with his MXR pedal. That is my understanding anyway. Maybe someone here knows better.

This is an amp I'd like to have I think. It looks fucking badass too!! :dude:

Blisster

Reaction score

I think that it is a standard 800 2203 until the "beast" switch is activated. Then comes the higher gain as it's an EQ set up as KK did with his MXR pedal. That is my understanding anyway. Maybe someone here knows better.

This is an amp I'd like to have I think. It looks fucking badass too!! :dude:

that's my understanding as well. Its a modern reproduction of the original 800 2003 circuit, with the addition of a set MXR EQ in front along with an MXR Smart Gate built into the box that can be engaged using the "Beast" button.
Without the Beast engated you get a traditional/classic JCM 800 2203, and with it engaged you get fire of hell unleashed through your speakers!

Murmel

Reaction score
Congrats Diesel and welcome to the fastest growing KKomunitiy on this forum.

ReiGnMaN

Reaction score
Congratulations man, awesome out of the box amp you have there, enjoy that bitch! If it had a clean channel it would be my main amp...

icedteaburst

Reaction score
that's my understanding as well. Its a modern reproduction of the original 800 2003 circuit, with the addition of a set MXR EQ in front along with an MXR Smart Gate built into the box that can be engaged using the "Beast" button.
Without the Beast engated you get a traditional/classic JCM 800 2203, and with it engaged you get fire of hell unleashed through your speakers!
thats true but theres something everyone forgets when taking about the jcm 800 side of this amp:
when have you seen an 2203 with kt88?
nice head btw,:headbanger:

diesel king

Reaction score
OK, just got back from 3 hours jamming with my drummer so heres an update...

This thing sounds fucking monstrous. Absolutely the thickest hugest sounding amp I've ever heard. So much clarity too. I set the preamp at noon and with beast on with the assault at noon, you just get this thunderous punch, but its all so clear and defined. Not too much gain and SO MUCH FUCKING PUNCH!!!!

Im completely blown away. I think if you play metal and you want balls to the wall power, no FX loop, no clean channel etc... this amp is just perfect. I'm sad to say, and I didnt want it to quite so much, but it literally shits all over my DSL. And the DSL is a great amp, up until today, I fuckin loved that thing, its been my workhorse for nearly 10 years.

Anyone who's disregarded this amp due to kerry kings name or tribal graphics is missing out and quite frankly its their loss. This thing is the fuckin shit :dude: