Lotsa Marshall's

• Thread starter fiftycalibre
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Staff Member
Reaction score
Wow, now that's a lot of amps. I wouldn't know what to do with them or where to put them. lol

HookShot

Reaction score
I counted 73, but I don't know if I missed some, counted some twice or what... definitely tons of amps!

Pearse

Reaction score
your hearing would definitley be shot anyway, ....along with everything else in that county!!!!

carnada

Reaction score
thats just way too much, you dont need all that stuff. with the price of 5 of those amps an African town could eat for 5 years with no problem...

wareagle

Reaction score
i have just about one thing to say to that guy...well maybe 2...first id give him the finger then say :wtf: then say...OMG a pony, *takes jtm 45* look 50 ponies! *takes all his marshalls* acctually in all seriousness, the real question is who, what, when, where, and how? that is who sold him those, or who as in the many people tht sold him those, what as in, WHAT THE ****, when as in, when did he get those, where as in where, and the true question, HOW THE HELL DID HE GET THOSE?!? or we all know why lol. because he can.

also i know his name from somewhere, what band does he play for? could u imagine ALL his amps being played?!?! insane..what else is insane? finding an outlet or power supply that wont blow from all the intensity, i figure the second he turns that on, people all over the place, just die, drop dead from the intensity and pure awsomeness. thats crazy! his house, his amps, his guitars...(his hair lol)

one last thing...P.S. I am now taking donations. lol

wareagle

Reaction score
lol also gotta love the first pics caption "Carl, in the air, in front of SOME of his marshalls"....no joke. lol.

Latest posts