Man cave time

• Thread starter drewz120
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jupiter89

Reaction score
jupiter89-albums-my-dsl50-picture4766-p1080584.jpg

I don't have a man cave, I just transport my stuff (amps and cabs) from the nearby warehouse and switch it up every now and then. Here is a pic of my DSL50, 1960AV cabinet and 2 weapons of choice. (I don't find it necessary to plug the one on the left in - it's loud enough without amplification) lol.

God of Thunder

Reaction score
thats an awfully clean man cave

:lol: I tell you man, I am overly anal about keeping it clean for some reason. It pisses my GF off because I am always bitching at her for leaving her shit laying around.

drewz120

Reaction score
jupiter89-albums-my-dsl50-picture4766-p1080584.jpg

I don't have a man cave, I just transport my stuff (amps and cabs) from the nearby warehouse and switch it up every now and then. Here is a pic of my DSL50, 1960AV cabinet and 2 weapons of choice. (I don't find it necessary to plug the one on the left in - it's loud enough without amplification) lol.

Man that was a badass idea, I should have taken my pics with my AK and M4.

jupiter89

Reaction score
I wish I had a cave like some of you, I am getting too old to be my own roadie ! Anyway, when you're not playing, try holding you heaviest head by the ends and doing curls - great workout for the biceps.

:lol:

drewz120

Reaction score
First off, Massive Respect for your setup. You have a P90, Barret 50 Cal, A 50cal that is usually mounted, some sort of LAW or something, a predator looking gun and a m16 with the grenade launcher attachment on it

I can only hope to reach your status one day. I hope I dont blow your cover but my first thought was special forces or CIA, you have a damn command center in there. And the lightsaber at the top is a nice touch

Username2

Reaction score
Nothing illegal, just exercising my rights under the second amendment of the US constitution. Here are a couple of pics of my Marshall Mancave.

mancave2.jpg

mancave3.jpg

g01.JPG

Img_0186.jpg

mancave4.jpg

Last edited:

CMC

Reaction score
My contribution. Sorry for the crappy pic's...

mc1.jpg

mc3.jpg

drewz120

Reaction score
Nothing illegal, just exercising my rights under the second amendment of the US constitution. Here are a couple of pics of my Marshall Mancave.

mancave2.jpg

mancave3.jpg

g01.JPG

Img_0186.jpg

mancave4.jpg

Again, I bow down to you sir

msgdman

Reaction score
Do you guys not realize that when you quote someone who posted 50 pictures, you then FORCE us to look at all 50 pictures again. Please stop. There are a couple posts quoted multiple times, and I spend 20 minutes scrolling through the SAME PICTURES. Thanks....vent over!!!!

Latest posts