Marshall Mini Jubilee 2525h - Review

• Thread starter Chris-h11
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dave J

Reaction score
Hey Dave,
Like you I enjoy the 70’s&80’s tones.After trying at least 6 different speaker choices I landed on the Celestion G12M 25 watt speakers.I think they work great with this amp.Also the best advice I could give you with this amp is to have the output master in the lead channel at 8 or higher then use the lead master as your master volume.This little trick can’t be understated.I use it through a 1-12 mostly but also a 2-12 cab as well.My main guitar is a Gibson V with Seymour Duncan pearly gates pickups.The icing on the cake is to use a light boost to push it and the tones are glorious! Enjoy your new Jube it’s a beast!
So you are saying with the lead channel on ( red light) you keep the output master at 8 or better and control the volume with the lead master volume, correct ? Awesome, I will try that. I will try my Greenbacks as well. Have just used the V30. Thank you for the advice !!

Jubilant

Reaction score
Yes,that’s the way to get the best tone possible.Glad to help!

So you are saying with the lead channel on ( red light) you keep the output master at 8 or better and control the volume with the lead master volume, correct ? Awesome, I will try that. I will try my Greenbacks as well. Have just used the V30. Thank you for the advice !!