MarshallForum song, how wanna participate?

• Thread starter maxime1122
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maxime1122

Reaction score
That's good, I don't think Maxi liked my drum track. Hopefully your's will work. I'm going to stick with guitar

No, its that when I will have all the drums tracks... I will do a poll for that to let people chose the one they prefer.

Its a team work after all :)

:h5:

hacksaw

Reaction score
That's good, I don't think Maxi liked my drum track. Hopefully your's will work. I'm going to stick with guitar

I liked your track!! You did great. :applause: Sounded good!

Heck wait till you hear my "it makes my cat scream with pain and other animals run into burning buildings" guitar playing!

maxime1122

Reaction score
Hey guys!!

So, I got two drums tracks. No more drummers?

If so, I will post the two and you will decide on which one to take.

Steve0525

Reaction score
Hey I'm a little late but it seems like I'm not too far behind, is it too late to jump on board? I can have something done this week or so

Let me know thanks!

dptone5

Reaction score
Max,

I'll be recording this weekend.....just a question. At the end of the loop, do we need to cut off our last note at exactly the end or will there be an opportunity to sustain the last note or use a tremolo bar at the end that extends a little bit beyond the loop you provided?

Thanks Max!

DP

maxime1122

Reaction score
Max,

I'll be recording this weekend.....just a question. At the end of the loop, do we need to cut off our last note at exactly the end or will there be an opportunity to sustain the last note or use a tremolo bar at the end that extends a little bit beyond the loop you provided?

Thanks Max!

DP

You can sustain it, if you want. But, the loop will restart... So be sure that it will fit in the key.

Neaves The Wicked

Reaction score
Ha ha ha I play guitar in Empire Down. :) Chad is our drummer and he does play them well. I submitted a drum track to Max Thursday night, I don't know if he is going to post it up or not. :fingersx:

gdh1532

Reaction score
Yeah after listening to the drum track I did, it needs work. I'm not a drummer, so I did a mix of recorded hits off of the yamaha drums and some midi samples I have. It needs live drums with a good drummer.

hacksaw

Reaction score
Def cool you submitted a drum track,Neaves The Wicked!

That's three more submissions than I thought we would have! HA! Bravo guys!

maxime1122

Reaction score
Hey guys!!

So I got 3 guitar leads track for the moment.

wreckingball

Reaction score

Holy crap! I didn't even see this before the last posts I made in this thread...:lol:

Just wanted to say excellent job on the drums, hacksaw :thumb:

So when are all of the 6-slingers gonna start submitting tracks? Only three so far max? Let's get this thing rolling again, shall we? :fingersx:

lucidspoon

Reaction score
I just got a new computer just for recording, so maybe I'll make a second track. :lol: