• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

My Iconic 5150 got a pal

• Thread starter solarburn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My post from 2017 in another thread. True story.

"I came so close to getting the Block Face 5150 years ago. I demoed it an a 900 4100 and both me and the guitar store employee thought the 5150 was nasty in a good way. I was too young and impressionable and bought into the Marshall will hold its value and the PV won't. FUCK! I chose as a young player that bought into name brand instead of what excited me more that day. Both of us. Course I love Marshall but that Peavey was awesome!"

That was 1992/93. About the amp now? I'm happy to say all these years later, "That's Fucking nasty man".:drool:

In a good way. :D

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
Good on ya Solar , 5150’s are the mutts nuts ( EVH or Peavey whatever the numbers ) , not heard one I didn’t like , you can never have enough of a good thing 🤘

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
Eddie stunned everyone with his guitar playing back in the day and ever since , he’s also left behind a legacy of numerous stunning amps , what an absolute legend 👌

Latest posts