My wife is a Sociopath

• Thread starter mtm105
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PelliX

Reaction score
And yeah, I’m neurodivergent (sure, buzzword of the decade, but it’s still just what I am).

What exactly does that even mean? Genuinely curious. People around me use that term from time to time and none have ever given me a better definition that "it means you're a bit different from other people". Well, yes, we're all unique, no?

Ken Ops

Reaction score
What exactly does that even mean? Genuinely curious. People around me use that term from time to time and none have ever given me a better definition that "it means you're a bit different from other people". Well, yes, we're all unique, no?

Born different, neurologically - it can mean anything along the lines of autism, ADHD, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, etc., etc.

Oftentimes, it also implies specific psychological issues the person in question has to grapple with.

PelliX

Reaction score
Born different, neurologically - it can mean anything along the lines of autism, ADHD, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, etc., etc.

Oftentimes, it also implies specific psychological issues the person in question has to grapple with.

Bit of a blanket term then. We're *all* born a little different and develop differently. :shrug: