• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Nad: 6505+

• Thread starter rdamaral
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
DO NOT use a lot of preamp gain with this amp, completely unnecessary. I could get face melting lead tones with the gain at 9 o clock...
yeah i never had mine passed 9 either. with a boost 7/8 oclock and that was for extreme metal/music.

rdamaral

Reaction score
I had that amp when I was playing rock. Sometimes I would crank up the gain nd playing the fasts and darkest shit I could just to piss everyone off, it was badass....

Btw these amps go new all day for around 9 and 800 bucks. 6 used all day...

Cheapest I've seen a used one around here was $700. Usually never cheaper than $900 here.

trenchcoat

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if GC drops Peavey if they're dealing with Best Buy now.
It's bad enough there building the low wattage amps in China now. That's what I've heard recently.

That sucks!

Congrats... Nice score.

trenchcoat

Reaction score
get a bias pot installed and it'll do everything pretty well. the plus has a decent clean channel once it's bias modified. actualy i think the new models have a pot but still i' not sure of the range. yeah i kinda miss mine but it was that, DSL or Framus (obvious win on the framus).
have fun dude. LOUD amp. i have some great metal settings if you ever want em:)

Is that the Framus you are still trying to sell?

Latest posts