NAD: Anderton's Music 50th Anniversary One Watt

• Thread starter soundboy57
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soundboy57

Reaction score
I thought these were really "cute" when they came out this year, but the price of the limited edition of 200 was close to $2K shipped from the UK.
So, I waited, and found a used, but mint head for peanuts....and ordered the last cab that they had in stock. Perfect timing....meant to be.
After seeing the Bonamossa video, it was a no brainer. The perfect volume for the living room when cranked!
This little setup just rips with tone and gain...more like a JMP, but still the warm chime of a JTM. Louder, and the best sounding of all the one watt setups, IMHO.
The alnico speaker is something else...
Very stoked:D

JTM145Large.jpeg

JTM145Large.jpeg.html

145RearLarge.jpeg

145speaker.jpeg

1451.jpeg

1452.jpeg

1453.jpeg

1454.jpeg

With a 1998 R8, ti sounds lovely:D

145R8.jpeg

AllenCollinsExplorer

Reaction score
Wow, that looks great! Absolutely mint.

I've always wanted to get a hold of one of these, but never actually had the chance, so I hope I may be able to pick up a used one someday. :hmm:

soundboy57

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing little amps. Get one if it shows up used.
With a house full of old JMP's, it does not disappoint and that is saying something. One of those setups that makes you just want to keep jamming all your favorite licks:shred:

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet as a bucket of sugar. Adding an un-balanced vintage ECC82 (pref. a Blackburn Mullard) gives you lovely thick treacle :yum:

dreyn77

Reaction score
Oh YOU are one lucky guy! ;)

Looks really good. enjoy.

now all it needs is the Rob Chappers signature! ;) and his sig guitar to go with it!
OH YES that would be awesome!

JeffH

Reaction score
Congrats! I was real pleased to find a used one a few months ago and then beginning of December order a new cab direct from Andertons. My used head didn't come with the step up transformer but I ordered one from Amazon. I'll have to play it some this weekend.

Bucknasty

Reaction score
Congrats! I was apparently the only one to buy mine at the store and take it home to the states. lol Got to talk with Lee for a good hour or so. It definitely catches attention.

Attachments

• csjtm145.jpg
    csjtm145.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Andertons.jpg
    Andertons.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 30

Redstone

Reaction score
I was so close to buying one of these. I was blown away by the tone in the demo they did of it.

maxxi

Reaction score
saw the demo video, and was blown away as well.
congratulation on a great choice :yesway:

Latest posts