Netflix anybody?

• Thread starter ricksconnected
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Pawn Stars.
Andy Giffith FTW! :yesyway:

rmlevasseur

Reaction score
Netflix sux me in about every 4 months. Then I say wtf did I do all these movies suck, and I go another 4 months in the hopes that they added just two decent movies to justify the $9.99

ricksconnected

Reaction score
im watching the h3ll out of it. been watching seasons of stuff. cable is just to expensive in this area and it goes out on ya for hours at a time. sucks

lucidspoon

Reaction score
Gotham Season 1 is on there. My wife and I binge watched that to get caught up for the current season on TV.

I started watching Narcos, and it's really good too,

poeman33

Reaction score
I watch mostly movies. My wife watches series after series. She's a binge Netflixer. Some of the series I liked were
Trailer Park Boys...of course
Hemlock Grove. Filmed in my area...kind of a cool show. They left it too long though for the final season, and people have lost interest.
Marco Polo...I really like that. Waiting for the next season...again...they leave it too long.
Music documentaries. They have had some good ones.
Sense 8. I'm disappointed it only got one season

JimiRules

Reaction score
I haven't been on Netflix in a while, but when I was I watched the entire series of How I Met Your Mother, I made it up to season 4 on Cheers, I was almost to season 5 of The Rockford Files, and I was in season 2 of Adam 12.

FJP467

Reaction score
I just got done watching season 1 of The Blacklist. Currently up to episode 6 in season 2. Just 16 more episode to watch in season 2 plus the 2 that just aired for season 3 to get caught up...lol!

The Ozzk

Reaction score
American Odyssey
Hannibal
House of Cards
Damages
Bloodline
Daredevil
Narcos

Plenty to watch :yesway:

The Ozzk

Reaction score
I watch mostly movies. My wife watches series after series. She's a binge Netflixer. Some of the series I liked were
Trailer Park Boys...of course
Hemlock Grove. Filmed in my area...kind of a cool show. They left it too long though for the final season, and people have lost interest.
Marco Polo...I really like that. Waiting for the next season...again...they leave it too long.
Music documentaries. They have had some good ones.
Sense 8. I'm disappointed it only got one season

Me too. I thought it was going to be more about sharing the power with strangers and less about the making out with strangers. :squint:

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend let me borrow his credentials so I can look around. I looked around and looked around. Couldn't find anything so I thought I'd look for a Kubrick movie: Full Metal Jacket, The Shining, or 2001: A Space Odyssey. Not there? What? I looked for any Kubrick movie: None. Zero. Nada.

Logged out and never logged back in.

Teryn

Reaction score
A friend let me borrow his credentials so I can look around. I looked around and looked around. Couldn't find anything so I thought I'd look for a Kubrick movie: Full Metal Jacket, The Shining, or 2001: A Space Odyssey. Not there? What? I looked for any Kubrick movie: None. Zero. Nada.

Logged out and never logged back in.

2001 Space Odyssey is now on Netflix... just sayin :wave: