New Marshall “studio Amp”

• Thread starter pleximaster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

atarilovesyou

Reaction score
I'd love that, ever seen 'em sold as aftermarket ?

Maybe contact Marshall directly? I know it was an option when going custom, but maybe they can be picked up as a set. They really do feel great. The colour of the 'brass' looks a bit darker than what my stock JVM head was, but I think it was to match the overall darker colour of the metal back plate used on the Satriani version. The little touches on the Satch head really classed it up over the original JVM: rubber knobs, metal input jack on the front (not sure about the back panel), brass air vent on top. All aesthetics of course but even the tolex is different, they used the tighter grain stuff on the Satch.

peterplexi

Reaction score
Already e-mailing Mojotone about making custom 1x12 cabinets. I actually was going to track down some Marshall 1931s, but they were open back and still a little too narrow for the Studio series heads. I'll be using the Marshall G12 Heritage speakers I'm pulling from the dead JTM60.

The cabinets will also be used with the MIG-50, once it comes back from the shop, as I save up for the SC20H. Once the SC20H is here, the MIG-50 is relegated to bass.
Dude try the Mojotone ported 1x12 Canyon cab. They sound huge . I have two of them.