New York City

• Thread starter Feeling Supersonic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Swede

Reaction score
Yeah, I totally agree, immigration is a shambles in England and it's reaching braking point.

Pretty much the main political discussion right now in the UK is immigration.

So much so that each party are tailoring their policies to gain voters in May.

Mass immigration has ruined much of London.

Even the ownership of such landmarks like Canary Warf which is owned by Saudi's and much is owned by the Chinese and Russians.

Oh well, bring on the social war, disruptions and riots.

It will happen.

Same with Sweden and much of Europe....The breaking point is coming soon im sure.....and it wont be pretty.

Swede

Reaction score
I'll be watching it on the news from SoCal

dreyn77

Reaction score
arh yes, but they have cameras now. ;)

Oh yeah, you sound like a person from where you live and you've had the right shocking experience. yes the world is BIG and we (non of us) can't know it all.

SO now you've seen the cold hard reality of out of control business and you can now see it in your own town.

This money grabbing formula is played on the whole world and it's a disaster.
my country is real good at it. we ruin our own lives first. we try and get somewhere but everyone's secretly out to get you and ruin your life.

SO now you learned environment actually does make people behave in strange ways. the turbulance in the weather has created turbulance in the people.

maybe you should have started off at the city lockup and asked for your freedom and liberty then went over to the tourist sites.

What you actually saw was the boarder effect. people locked in and people locked out, creates an unusual environment.

Did you see the money flow?
it appears electronicly in those buildings and the mexicans take small amounts of it away with them in the street.

I thought you were getting into the mars mission and were heading there to do your training.

I bet you didn't walkout with any guitars.
I don't think you should go back either. they'll just take more of your money which is why you're there. they're not going over to your house and spending money there.

a city is just business and people who hang around business. they don't know anything. all their time is spent thinking about money.

Frodebro

Reaction score
Those people you encountered were Americans. Immigrants, but Americans nonetheless.

We're ALL immigrants of some type or another, unless your great-great-great grandfather was named Sitting Bull, Horny Buffalo, or something to that effect.

dreyn77

Reaction score
and the plant were all aliens so the people of NY got rid of them all! ;)

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
:lol: :lol:

I guess so.

It's a real shambles in my opinion.

Dude you had the wrong tour guide! You hit all the places where its gonna be nothing but foreign tourists from all over the world just like you! No wonder you didn't see any Americans!

Lyv2Ryd

Reaction score
Let us not forget there is more to NY than NYC. I hate the city.

lyv2ryd-albums-nys-picture11158-ny3.jpg

lyv2ryd-albums-nys-picture11157-ny2.jpg

lyv2ryd-albums-nys-picture11156-ny.jpg

Latest posts