NGD! LP Traditional

• Thread starter DirtySteve
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
...and it came in this cool flight case. Not sure if I'm going to keep it though, I kind of like a traditional case.

TA7Czfz.png
Keep the case it's unique!

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
It's finally here! 2019 Tobacco burst Traditional. This guitar is amazing, no question the best guitar I've ever played. The neck is perfect thickness and feels great even with slightly lower frets than I usually like, I don't even notice. The pickups are a big surprise for me too. I hated Burstbucker 1 & 2 when I had them before and figured I'd be swapping them out pretty quick, but they sound great and I think I'll keep them in. I did remove the covers though, I don't like pickup covers. Don't hate me, I'm not touching anything else.

It's beautiful, pics are good, but it looks better in person. I've looked it over and over for a flaw and I can't find one, it's mint! Looks like it's barely been played. I took the old strings off, wiped the whole thing down, cleaned the fretboard (even though it didn't need it it makes me feel better) and gave it coat of lemon oil. I believe it's the first time it's been oiled so it darkened up some.

Here are some pics, first a couple of the sellers pics because they're better than mine...

sRTCUkJ.png

K9NF2lR.png

xFkN9Ca.jpg

My pics without the covers...

8IH5H6j.jpg

ax1MA4Q.jpg

Unmolested wiring and I don't plan to mess with it...

zVTCZ7i.jpg

I'm super impressed and happy with it, no regrets buying it!
Absolutely gorgeous! Happy NGD!

Michael Roe

Reaction score
Congrats on the Trad!
The only molestation I did to mine was replace the tuners with Kluson Revolution locking tuners. Not for tuning but for quick string changes because I knew I would be playing it a lot!
I like the BB1 & 2 in mine as well.
Oh, and nice that it does not have a pickguard or holes. I wish they all came that way.