• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Pedals In The Tsl603 Effects Loop On The Pedalboard

• Thread starter nobbydog
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nobbydog

Reaction score
I meant TSL602 of course in the title

So, if I buy a chorus and/or delay and put them in the loop, but obviously want the pedals on my board with the rest, is it just a case of running long cables to and from the loop input/output sockets back to the board or am I missing a trick - tbh I cant see how else to do it. Feel free to state the bleedin obvious I can take it :)

Last edited:

Matt_Krush

Reaction score
yep....pretty much how ya do it.

Connect the "loop pedals" together in series and connect to the amps loop.

The rest connect together and go between guitar and amp input.

Four long cables plus power if not using a battery.

nobbydog

Reaction score
Ye thought so thanks for taking time to reply, presumably best quality cables I can afford as there's so much signal to-ing and fro-ing.

Philip Lyon

Reaction score
Ye thought so thanks for taking time to reply, presumably best quality cables I can afford as there's so much signal to-ing and fro-ing.

A cheap way to get the best tone with cables in my experience is to buy Van Damme SPOFC (Silver Plated Oxygen Free Copper) cable by the yard / metre and fit your own plugs.
In my own side by side tests with Klotz and Planet Waves cables the Van Damme rustled the least (Klotz worst) had the least tonal coloration (Planet Waves most) and was generally the clearest with the most bottom end.
The Van Damme gave the best results over longer cable lengths (10 m +) too with the least treble loss of all three in the test - Planet Waves was the worst.
Don't get ripped off - roll your own !

Latest posts