Petition to change the slash icon

• Thread starter Sollazzon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

4STICKS

Reaction score
Try it Jay, it's fun. So is this one...:fever:

Yeah I miss the smoking smiley, I also miss the one that was pointing up laughing. I really like this one :scratch: ...comes in handy a lot.

Especialy if you drink...:scratch:

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
Twin ... if you don't think anyone gives a rat's ass about Slash, you could probably say the same for Joe Perry, Keith Richards and anyone else from before the current generation. Since his solo album sold millions of copies, I'm pretty sure people give a rat's ass :p Especially here at a forum for Marshall. I for one give a rat's ass ... he's my favourite guitarist :)

Sure Spirit. Carry on about Saul, but No one cared that the Greatest living Guitar LEGEND turned 70 on the 9th!!!!! ONE LOUSY POST for the VERY PERSON who is responsible for well.... Basically, this forum and You guys Slinging Les Pauls with Marshalls!!!

Happy BDay Jimmy P.

:cool::cool: TWIN

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure Spirit. Carry on about Saul, but No one cared that the Greatest living Guitar LEGEND turned 70 on the 9th!!!!! ONE LOUSY POST for the VERY PERSON who is responsible for well.... Basically, this forum and You guys Slinging Les Pauls with Marshalls!!!

Happy BDay Jimmy P.

Two threads were started, with many posts in each.

Try to keep up slowpoke...

4STICKS

Reaction score

Happy BDay Jimmy P.

Woah,woah, there cowboy!!!! Alvis did the first poste in the cellar and I think I was the first or second to respond with a happy birthday!!!!:D

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
Woah,woah, there cowboy!!!! Alvis did the first poste in the cellar and I think I was the first or second to respond with a happy birthday!!!!:D

:cool: NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Everyone to a man (or woman) in this forum should have Posted a birfday wish. It's not like he's just Clapton or somebody else.....

It's JIMMY FRIGGIN' PAGE.

:lol::lol: TWIN

4STICKS

Reaction score

thunderkyss

Reaction score
I think we need a small penis emoticon for all the Slash haters.