Pickup Lesson. Feel free to ask questions

• Thread starter captcoolaid
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Billyblades

Reaction score
Blades will build you a badass mammajamma if you can harness the Fury within! 4-6 weeks to ship on custom order heads. Prob 3-4 for you. The newer ones are even better with master made cabs and more tone features. Ongoing evolution n refinement.
Firebolt, Venom and a new model the "Beast ")
Pr material n info still in the worx. Its a feat building, refining, selling and figuring production but by fall i wish to have all systems go. For now its still just me but just hired some dudes so,,, i can devote time to other things. Been building too fast to stop n market shit. Need a "pause button " lmao.
I can hook you up so nice youll think you stole it. :)

Wazzup man! Dude.. gotta hear the new one. Whatsup with the darkburst deal too. Just curious?

Where do.i sign up for "Gearjunky anonymous "? :D

Just so tired of normal man! Ready to find the holy grail pkup to go with the holy grail amps!

thrawn86

Reaction score
My bro has an 80w Crate head and matching cab for like two bones. It sounds good for what it is

Billyblades

Reaction score
Dude needs somethin to really show them pkups off. There has been some fun crates made. Stealth n blue voodoo but CRaTe :p not cockblokkin lol.. just suprised to hear that one up on the table .. :eek: :D

A Vintage Modern would kick ass too. Prob my favorite marshall besides a modded circuit...

Cmon Rayne.. get me some buckers man. I gotta record something :)
Crates are either not enough or too fuzzy.(imho)

Billyblades

Reaction score
That "ll be like askin rayne to start using mighty mite pkups.

No downgrades or sidesteppin man haha. Ok. Bein an asshole.. maybe not..
I Care About Great Tone Man ;)

I use crates for magazines and tools lol.