• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Recorded a new song tonight with my TSL 100

• Thread starter Headache
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Headache

Reaction score
Lately this thing has been just sounding so damn good! Tonight I was inspired to break out 2 different guitars. 1 for each channel. Put the Dean tyrant bloodstorm with a Duncan Black Winter in the left, and the Gibson faded V with an Alt-8 in the right. Mixed them exactly the same. Just for fun!

Wrote this riff in about 2 minutes and recorded the guitars with 1 take each.
It's not tight or perfect by any means, but I love how hard and heavy the opening riff is!

It's a little bright in the mix but I can't say enough about how much I love this friggin amp. It's the sound I've always been after.

Lyrics are basically words written on signs held by homeless people on the street. It's been on my heart lately.

Anyhow, here ya go.

Lyrics :Just like you

Could you spare a penny?
Need help Thank You
Have anything to give me?
Have a nice Day
God Bless You.

I used to be just like you

Anything helps
Homeless and hungry
Lost my job
Help Please
Tired and Broke
I'm Starving
I'm Starving please.

Will work for food
Just need a hand
Seeking Human Kindness
Vet from Viet-Nam

I used to be just like you
I'm not invisible

Dirty and Broke and Hungry
Too cold to smile
No place to sleep
I'm not invisible
I'm not invisible!
I'm not invisible!

Last edited:

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent work brother, I like the tones , riffs, lyrics, the mix , all of it.
If that in fact only took a couple of minutes to put together, you need to sit down for 30 minutes and put some more together!!!:band::cheers::eddie::headbanger::hbang: