REO Speedwagon's Dave Amato playing my rig (R8 and DSL 100 1960AV)

• Thread starter dcooper830
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j2112c

Reaction score
Super stuff! Neat post.:wave:

Hey nice playing yourself, never mind the Speedwagon.... your band is good.:)

Shredless is nothing on this forum, you just occasionally get a whiff of him on a thread like shit on a shoe.... his opinion is worth nothing except to himself. :(

Ignore the single hater if you can and keep rocking that band.
:hippie::headbanger::headbanger:

The Ozzk

Reaction score
Man that's awesome!!!! You sir have a great rig... and like the video shows, great tone going on...

By the way, RSW true pros jumping on stage with someone elses gear and rockin' the s#it of that pub!

Love the post man! Cheers!

Jack

Reaction score
It looks like the crowd loved it. Very cool.

stump

Reaction score
Dave and the other guys are cool, kind and gracious. I have the pleasure of knowing Dave pretty well as I'm best friends with one of his best friends. When he's here in MA playing or visiting family we get together. He really does appreciate good gear and good people. Frequently he'll go out to relax and check out bands and be invited to play with them. Not only is he a good guitar player but has awesome vocals. He's the guy singing all of the high harmonies with REO as well as Girls,Girls,Girls and the rest of the album with Motley Crue and David Lee Roth Sky Scraper. When he went to L.A. in 1980 he got to know the right people by backing big names vocally.

You can be sure that he appreciated using your excellent rig. It was very cool of you to be cool.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude that's awesome!

I'd have no problem letting someone who's obviously in the know use my gear. It's the local shit kickers i'm not real inclined to let play my gear. Especialy wasted but, I'll be damned if that's not cool,lol.

nedcronin

Reaction score
Very cool. Awesome R8 and looks like you and everybody else had fun. Btw what's with shred less? What a tool he is. What's that shit about neck licking and all that jive? What a loser. Props to El Jeffe for the photo and comments.

S.A.T.O.

Reaction score
That DSL sounds awesome through the AV cab...I have 1960 a but I'm thinking of upgrading.

luvvitlowd

Reaction score
That is totally awesome, man! Dave Amato is a bad ass guitar player and it would have been an honor to have him at one of my shows, not to mention jamming on my gear. Your band kicks ass, too.

Latest posts