• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

RIP Member Axe4me

• Thread starter Gunner64
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
RIP...

I kind of wondered when (& if) we'd be seeing something like this before too long...

He had dropped off, from posting, a while back, but, I usually saw him at least checking in. When that stopped, I wondered how his health was doing, as he'd ran his bouts w/ cancer. He had 3 runs w/ it getting the full treatment, & still managed to work & keep on plugging away at life.

I'm going to add his (user)name to the title...

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
RIP...

I kind of wondered when (& if) we'd be seeing something like this before too long...

He had dropped off, from posting, a while back, but, I usually saw him at least checking in. When that stopped, I wondered how his health was doing, as he'd ran his bouts w/ cancer. He had 3 runs w/ it getting the full treatment, & still managed to work & keep on plugging away at life.

I'm going to add his (user)name to the title...
He always seemed to keep on with life. His posts didn't have a hint of giving up.

Loved his guitars that's for sure, and he had some beauties.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this. I was a little bummed when he quit posting.

RIP
his last post was March 26, 2023
his date of death was May 3, 2023
someone logged into his account last, on June 7, 2023

probably family - too bad they didn't let us know...

I had thought about him a few x's over the last year. I had talked w/ him a bit over the years.

Hopefully he found his peace.

Latest posts