russia is in syria...

• Thread starter scat7s
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
That's crazy. It's hard to give too much credibility to pics and vids these days, but real or fake it's def the coolest UFO vid I've ever seen. Wish I could make sense of it: a hovering spherical light producing light blasts before darting upward and then breaking into smaller flashing red lights... doesn't have any meaning to me, but it sure looks cool. Funny to read some of the comments from people trying to interpret it - aliens, angels, Jesus the hybrid alien.

If there was anything I could say about it, it kinda seems like the hovering light was charging something up before it shot upwards. Nothing to say for the red lights though. Given the progression of sightings reported over the past 50 years, it looks like we're going to see more frequent and more spectacular events in the skies into the future. Something in the world is definitely brewing, a feeling I've had most of my life. It'd be kinda disappointing to find out at this point that we've simply been gearing up for a massive worldwide pizza party all this time. :applause:

well,it's not fireworks or an Iron Dome shot & I've seen pretty much every "known" aircraft whether it be civilian,commercial,or military & that ain't none of the above.:hmm:

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
Duh, it's MONEY. Discussions about money are not allowed on the forums.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
Which side of history do you want to be on?

Welcome to the new cold war.

My ignore list continues to grow.

'strength comes from diversity, not similarities'

id argue its the same old cold war...the question is: will it turn hot?

keennay

Reaction score
The M-word is MARSHALL...
Don't you get it?

Nah man:
*****************.com
Marshall RoadHouse.com <- This one works (after introducing a space)

I cannot believe that filter is still in place.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Nah man:
*****************.com
Marshall RoadHouse.com <- This one works (after introducing a space)

I cannot believe that filter is still in place.

doesn't matter anyway, it's been changed to:

Musicians Roadhouse

& I'd imagine the "M" word is refering to the "R" of P&R...

yeah, let's not go there...

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
That's crazy. It's hard to give too much credibility to pics and vids these days, but real or fake it's def the coolest UFO vid I've ever seen. Wish I could make sense of it: a hovering spherical light producing light blasts before darting upward and then breaking into smaller flashing red lights... doesn't have any meaning to me, but it sure looks cool. Funny to read some of the comments from people trying to interpret it - aliens, angels, Jesus the hybrid alien.

If there was anything I could say about it, it kinda seems like the hovering light was charging something up before it shot upwards. Nothing to say for the red lights though. Given the progression of sightings reported over the past 50 years, it looks like we're going to see more frequent and more spectacular events in the skies into the future. Something in the world is definitely brewing, a feeling I've had most of my life. It'd be kinda disappointing to find out at this point that we've simply been gearing up for a massive worldwide pizza party all this time. :applause:

Well if it isn't Giordano's pizza then i agree.

Frodebro

Reaction score
If you look at Libya, all of our Democracy and Freedom didnt seem to translate very well to the average citizen.

This is what "Democracy and Freedom" destroyed:

Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don

So this is what we want for Syria? Goddamn, we must be some real badassed sadists or just real, real sick.

The average Libyan citizen wouldn't know how to function in a democratic society-they have absolutely zero experience with it. Same for most countries in that situation.

anitoli

Reaction score
The average Libyan citizen wouldn't know how to function in a democratic society-they have absolutely zero experience with it. Same for most countries in that situation.

Same with most Americans. Libya before the CIA's Arab Spring was a much better off country. Even if Qaddafi was less than perfect, having most basic needs of survival given free to all citizens would definitely outweigh having only one person to vote for. :D

And like i tried to point out earlier what do they have now that they have "freedom and democracy"?

*mod edit - removal of inflammatory comment*

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
Warning: spoiler video below.
This is why I can't place any credibility in pics and vids.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uKR1OIQFsFg[/ame]

Frodebro

Reaction score
Same with most Americans. Libya before the CIA's Arab Spring was a much better off country. Even if Qaddafi was less than perfect, having most basic needs of survival given free to all citizens would definitely outweigh having only one person to vote for. :D

And like i tried to point out earlier what do they have now that they have "freedom and democracy"?

Well, take a look at some of the current successful democracies that were once dictatorships. Examine what was involved in the transition from one system to the other, then compare that to what was(n't) done with Libya.

Last edited by a moderator:

rick16v

Reaction score
]

So this is what we want for Syria? Goddamn, we must be some real badassed sadists or just real, real sick.

Assad is a twat. ISIS are twats. You can't really choose a good outcome for Syria right now.

Then problem is that failing, failed and rogue states have global impact. Look at the migration into Europe right now. Sometimes I think you simplify problems without observing beyond the first and second order effects.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
Russia now has in Syria what it wanted in Afghanistan-another "colony",and "we" let them waltz right in & do it.
yet another embarrasment on the world stage,TYVM.:wave:

rick16v

Reaction score
I see lots of problems but I see no solutions.

We can't bomb isis into oblivion because that hands power back to Assad . We can't depose Assad because that leaves a power vacuum that ISIS will fill, we'd simply create another Iraq scenario.

But doing nothing is no good either. No easy answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts