Sarah Palin and her Target map

• Thread starter jcmjmp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeay for capitalism!!!

balance is what we need. passificsm isn't doing anything, capitalism can't go on free reign...it's historicaly doomed. This whole world's in trouble and instead of accepting ALL OF OUR blame we point the finger elsewhere or erase it from memory....anyway....go music! it's the only light left asside my kid.

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score
balance is what we need. passificsm isn't doing anything, capitalism can't go on free reign...it's historicaly doomed. This whole world's in trouble and instead of accepting ALL OF OUR blame we point the finger elsewhere or erase it from memory....anyway....go music! it's the only light left asside my kid.

There isnt one economic system that works. The reason is greed. No matter what system you come up with the minute you add the human element it will be abused.

jaek

Reaction score
Very few people would survive in an anarchist government.

So sure about that? People would survive anarchy. The dumb would die off yes but are they benefiting society in anyway anyways?

jcmjmp

Reaction score
I just don't understand why people kill each other, as I don't understand why some people have to be so verbally aggressive, manipulative and lie.
Imagine a world without violence, guns, wars...

rockinr0ll

Reaction score
Life would be kinda boring if we were all perfect, honestly. The fact that people kill isn't that surprising to me at all. Man always hunted. It is sad though when some one like that innocent 9 year old dies.

StootMonster

Reaction score
Unless you have actually SEEN anarchy with your own eyes, you have no idea what it's all about. It's not about who's weak. It's about who has the biggest gun. And that's that. Anyone who think we'd be better off as an anarchist state, is a fool.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless you have actually SEEN anarchy with your own eyes, you have no idea what it's all about. It's not about who's weak. It's about who has the biggest gun. And that's that. Anyone who think we'd be better off as an anarchist state, is a fool.

agreed. if the whole thing fell apart tomorrow, it would probably revert back to a tribal environment. safety in numbers.

it seems to me that maybe the american indian had the most prosperous and sucessful system. im sure there are many extinct groups who had simillar systems.

but by most accounts, they respected the earth, the animals, and each other. take only what you need. nature will provide.

im sure there are exceptions, rival tribes and whatnot. but speaking in broad general terms.

i think bruce lipton talks about the development of the brain in an embryo, he says the very first part of the brain to develop, is the 'reptilian' part. fight or flight, aggressiveness, survival instincts, etc. the primal brain. the second part is the mammalian brain. nurturing, empathy, love, etc...by looking at a persons brain on a CT scan or whatever, they can estimate a personality type based on how large or dominant each respective portion is.

this also ties into bloodlines, and the reptilian theories, etc. these bloodlines who are selected for certain responsibilities in our govt structures, supposedly, have dominant reptilian development. they believe they have the right to rule, b/c they can make decisions w/o emotional side effects.

ie: guilt.

survival instinct supercedes any other needs. the root of this is fear of death. w/o fear of death there is no need for greed and the other sh*t that goes along with it.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell they found one of Reagan and Bush's military expert advisors Wheeler in the landfill right after Christmas, what ever he knew was to much.

yep, new years eve.

then a couple days later one of the sons of the former shah of iran was found dead from a shotgun blast to the face, in boston. they naturally immediately called it suicide as he was mourning the death of his sister....she died 10 YEARS PRIOR!

couple days later you have the arizona shooting

and a day after that, a woman, a lobbyist, whose husband is or was a presidential advisor, is found in a burning car in her garage. the story was that the car exploded on impact, when she drove into the garage. HUH???

at the risk of sounding paranoid, somethings going down here peeps. and i'll even go further out on a limb and make a prediction. i suspect our congresswoman will pass on the 13th, thursday. in occult symbology, 13 is a very important number. i hope im wrong, but we'll see in a couple of days. and for the record, i havent been following the news or her story at all, i have no idea what her prognosis is at the present time. i just believe that they are predictable, if you know what to look for.

edit: well it sounds like i might be off on this one, i just read she is expected to survive. thats excellent. i just hope she doesnt become the poster child for gun and internet restrictions.

Last edited:

cptnkrunch

Reaction score
yep, new years eve.

then a couple days later one of the sons of the former shah of iran was found dead from a shotgun blast to the face, in boston. they naturally immediately called it suicide as he was mourning the death of his sister....she died 10 YEARS PRIOR!

couple days later you have the arizona shooting

and a day after that, a woman, a lobbyist, whose husband is or was a presidential advisor, is found in a burning car in her garage. the story was that the car exploded on impact, when she drove into the garage. HUH???

at the risk of sounding paranoid, somethings going down here peeps. and i'll even go further out on a limb and make a prediction. i suspect our congresswoman will pass on the 13th, thursday. in occult symbology, 13 is a very important number. i hope im wrong, but we'll see in a couple of days. and for the record, i havent been following the news or her story at all, i have no idea what her prognosis is at the present time. i just believe that they are predictable, if you know what to look for.
And next week it will be someone else and then then the next week and................... Do I think your paranoid..no/ maybe a lil, shits going down everywhere and with the state of global economics it's only going to increase and get worse. I don't think we've seen anything yet.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
how do you guys upload video on here?