Show me your PEDAL BOARDS!!

• Thread starter Gordon Thunderfuck
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LMDAVE

Reaction score
Built a pedal board this weekend to house some pedals I'm using with my newly acquired DSL40CST. I don't use the American Metal or Compressor it just there for show until I get some more pedals, and I may ditch the vintage DOD power supply. I'll probably add in a flanger, and that'll give me a good variety of sounds/tones.

l-412610897.jpg

l-412610898.jpg

Conghaille

Reaction score
This wasn't an easy shot to get...this includes one section that's in the insert loop on one head, and various overdrives are split between two heads.

IMG_0559.jpg

heltershelton

Reaction score
pedlboard-1.jpg i dont use a lot of pedals....i try to keep it pretty simple. however i also have a hd500x that i rarely use....probably because it just aint the same. or because i havent really figured out how to make it sound good yet.

Bownse

Reaction score
Sure want a Strymon DIG but WOW do they love them. The $$$ entry price keeps scaring me away.

Mosher Zone

Reaction score
Built a pedal board this weekend to house some pedals I'm using with my newly acquired DSL40CST. I don't use the American Metal or Compressor it just there for show until I get some more pedals, and I may ditch the vintage DOD power supply. I'll probably add in a flanger, and that'll give me a good variety of sounds/tones.

l-412610897.jpg

l-412610898.jpg
Digging the old school DOD. :agreed:

JohnnyN

Reaction score
Recently I added a T-Rex Creamer reverb to my board, since my JTM45 RI doesn't have build in reverb. I really like the spring reverb.

Unfortunately my beloved T-Rex Tremster became troublesome and after some failed attempts to fix it it was offered to the god of great tone, and replaced with a Carl Martin Surf Trem.
The Surf Trem is a different beast though, but with the depth at moderate levels it sounds great :)

Pedalboard-December-2016_zpsmhyfdheg.jpg

Metroman

Reaction score
While this photo isnt on a board. This is what I'm messing with.

snp1knab4xqb6q5t5ouh.jpg
sbdd9ukucv1t5ku5fsl4.jpg

Last edited:

matttornado

Reaction score
I'm in the process of building one now! I just finished assembling the solderless Lava cables. Man are my fingers sore after making 8 cables. Power Supply cables are ran under the board. The switcher is a programmable true bypass looper. From the right- switch 1 is phase, 2 is Boss O.D., 3 is both & 4 is delay that is in on/off mode.

I'll post pics when it is complete. Still need to paint and assemble.IMG_4746.JPG IMG_4741.JPG

Penguinchit

Reaction score
Here's my completed (although not filled) board. I have a Pedaltrain Nano, but ran out of room and was tired of swapping pedals. Now, I have plenty of room...At least for another year. There are earlier posts and this is the finalized.

Details:
Oak, made during my lunch breaks in our carpenter shop. Ebony stain, water based poly spray. There are 2 Neutrik locking jacks (one out and one in) and an AC C14 plug on the back. The flow is:
In>Spark Booster>Metal Zone>Timmy>Dunlop Volume (with tuner on tuner out)>Flashback>HOF>LPB-1 (not pictured because I picked it up yesterday)>Line 6 G30 transmitter
I modded the transmitter to accept 3VDC from the Decibel 11 Hot Stone Deluxe. I have a 12V to 3V converter, which is soldered to the DC input of the transmitter's board. If the transmitter ever fails, I can connect the cable to the output jack.

Wednesday, I should have a Boss DD-20 on my doorstep that will replace the FB. The FB will be sold or traded in for an analog delay or compressor. I'm still debating on what I want more. And even after that, I'll still have tons of real estate!

Last edited:

12barjunkie

Reaction score
Here's my completed (although not filled) board. I have a Pedaltrain Nano, but ran out of room and was tired of swapping pedals. Now, I have plenty of room...At least for another year. There are earlier posts and this is the finalized.

Details:
Oak, made during my lunch breaks in our carpenter shop. Ebony stain, water based poly spray. There are 2 Neutrik locking jacks (one out and one in) and an AC C14 plug on the back. The flow is:
In>Spark Booster>Metal Zone>Timmy>Dunlop Volume (with tuner on tuner out)>Flashback>HOF>LPB-1 (not pictured because I picked it up yesterday)>Line 6 G30 transmitter
I modded the transmitter to accept 3VDC from the Decibel 11 Hot Stone Deluxe. I have a 12V to 3V converter, which is soldered to the DC input of the transmitter's board. If the transmitter ever fails, I can connect the cable to the output jack.

Wednesday, I should have a Boss DD-20 on my doorstep that will replace the FB. The FB will be sold or traded in for an analog delay or compressor. I'm still debating on what I want more. And even after that, I'll still have tons of real estate!

That looks pretty slick. Good job man! Methinks you need one of those Electro Harmonix organ pedals :agreed:

Penguinchit

Reaction score
Thanks man! There's a great sense of pride in a from scratch build. I've thought about those organ pedals...That and a Mr. Black Eterna...

wolf5150

Reaction score
I keep trying to upload a pic but I keep being told the file is too big.
I don't have a choice of file size when I take a pic.
Can anyone give me a clue what I need to do ?