• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Show Me Your Riffs

• Thread starter LRT#1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Resident 217

Reaction score
Okay I got them to play, but one of them has no arrow on bottom right.
Nice project, with some great tunes.
Thanks for sharing
No arrow? Thats odd. Oh well you can click on the title and it will direct it to the songs individual page.
I like this site but it took a little getting used to when they updated it. Its like an imaginary rock band,
The live 76 one, I tried to record it to sound like a live album although my favorite is the Scordato one.
thanks for the likes. Cheers BB

Derek S

Reaction score
My humble little tunes (something went wrong with SoundCloud yesterday compression issue?) I think this is a little better download...

I wondered where the tune went yesterday (I heard it before you removed the link, didn't have time to post though lol)!

You have a great knack for writing guitar music, your tunes remind me of well written movies in that you can feel it building towards a great payoff...I love that. 👍

Derek S

Reaction score
Derek you are so kind!!! (I mean the Good kind) :) I love a good song and hopefully they convey that? Yesterday SoundCloud had an compression issue where on my end the subtle parts were brought up "too high" and the higher sections were way compressed??
That's why when I've talked to people that want my music, I suggest CD (if they even have a CD player) first because they're Wave.Files which has no compression, iTunes 2nd because they use MP4 (higher quality of MP3) then Amazon which is MP3, still sounds good.

Thank you for the kind words, You've done some amazing songs!!! I feel lucky that you even take the time to listen to my stuff....

I have a Copy of my newest CD "for you" if your interested... Free of course, I'll PM you.

You're quite welcome - and hell yeah, shoot me a copy of your latest...the Red Dragon (my Toyota lol) has a disc player!

LRT#1

Reaction score
Holly shit this thread is still going it's been atleast a year since I've checked in
I see I started this back in 2018 and it's done well keep up the good work guys. Guess I should also pot up a riff some time soon