• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Show Me Your Riffs

• Thread starter LRT#1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Whizzercone

Reaction score
It seems that this is as far as this one is ever going to go, so here it be. All guitars are JVM410 into an EVH 212. New shit has come to light!
I sent this thing to a friend and listens and says he likes it, and he says, what is that time sig? It's like a bar of 6 and 2 bars of 4. FML it is!

Last edited:

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Mitch I know what you mean! I've been feeling the same with music, you might know I do sessions for a living, so I listen to a lot material. Then doing my own stuff sometimes is a challenge, I don't like being influenced by other artist melodies during creativity.

*Here's something I was goofing around early this morning (2:30am) before heading out, I spent like 15min and this is what I came up with, as you know I love that "fast rock solo's" (comes easy) I also love jazz, fusion and classical.... simple little tune
(hope it doesn't bore you, too much?) :redface:

Love the slow melodic pieces , just can’t play them very well,
Nice work brother

Latest posts